Ringtones & Themes

in one of my phones, my ringtone is:

the other one is always on silent mode :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Go go power rangers!!!

3 Likes

If I had the patience to set it up I would have this one. haha

4 Likes

My phone rings like an old phone, always on a loud setting, giving anyone near it a mini heart attack. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

Only on vibration. Not a chance to have that thing screaming all the time.

4 Likes

Kinda pleasant sound! Well, for me at least. I can understand other people wouldnā€™t appreciate it if Iā€™d set such a ringtone, I imagine people I used to know would kill me after some time haha

4 Likes

Here ya go. A few to pick through that are free and not ā€œfree after you subscribe to our download service.ā€

https://www.zedge.net/find/ringtones/final%20fantasy

https://www.zedge.net/find/final%20fantasy%20nes

4 Likes

I pulled 2 from Zedge. 1st is just general FF, the 2nd is NES FF.

3 Likes

I enjoy this dark tonesā€¦ Bloodborne is for Top of the Top :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Imagine, waking :alarm_clock: up to the Intruder Alert and/or Game Over cry on Metal Gear Solid codec , well thatā€™s my alarm tone there :wink: :rofl:

For ringtone, varies, depending on the mood. From Star Wars themes to Fighter sounds .
On StarCraft for their various characters on their corresponding vehicles.
Street Fighter fight when my sister calls :sweat_smile:
My main ringtone at this moment is GTA Vice Cityā€™s intro theme .
Before that, it was different song titles and genres.
I sometimes switch the notification tone by the app.

4 Likes

I would love to add that to my phone, but that would most likely earn me a trip to HR.

3 Likes

Thank you. Hopefully it works with iPhone.

3 Likes

You would have that as a ringtone

3 Likes

A trip well worth it. Lol

2 Likes

Do you still use iTunes? I can show you later how to make your own from video and audio clips.

4 Likes

That I do not. Only use Spotify and YouTube and then I have SiriusXM for the truck

3 Likes

I have SiriusXM and there arenā€™t any commercials. And they have a station for everything. Literally every type of music itā€™s on there commercial free.

4 Likes

Guess Iā€™ll post my current ringtone too. (Ignore the fact that itā€™s over 10 minutes, itā€™s the only one I can find with a seamless loop and I had to cut it down :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

This also is one of my favorite ringtonesā€¦ So peaceful and relaxingā€¦ :relaxed: :relaxed:

5 Likes

Dang Miami vice! Very nice

4 Likes