Say hi!

I want to know each and every new Otaku Fam member! -LizšŸŒø

8 Likes

Hello everyone my names Somwhere, was wondering if anyone out there is into gunpla. I just snagged up a couple kits at my first anime convention (anime USA) and I think I may have fallen down a rabbit hole. Iā€™m watching all these videos on the YouTubeā€™s and there airbrushing and customizing. Im just learning basics and donā€™t want to go out and start buying things I donā€™t really need, you know!
Well hope to hear from you all.
And as far as anime I watch it all. Itā€™s like eating foreign food, you wonā€™t know if you like it unless you try it.

2 Likes

Do I relate to this! Ahhhhh, so many amazing options and Gunpla is indeed a hobby that takes you to another plane of existence! -LizšŸŒø

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s honestly way worse then anime in my opinion. Not in a bad way. But Iā€™m actually diggn this hobby and plan to keep it up.

2 Likes

Hey im delimbrya and ofc i love anime :heartpulse: i started collecting 3years ago and dont plan to stop haha i collect swords, game consoles and some other cool and creepy stuff :stuck_out_tongue: once ive built my shelf set ill show you my collections if you like ^^

6 Likes

Heyyyyy Iā€™m G I started collecting mmm I believe 2 years ago!! Iā€™m travelling around south east Asia at the moment and the first thing I will do when Iā€™ll be back is unboxing 3 months worth of Otaku boxes :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I collect Swords Iā€™m super into tattoos gaming and of course anime!!hope everyone is fine! 悈悍恗恏ćæ悓恂恕悓ļ¼

4 Likes

Iā€™m Vioux, Iā€™ve been a member of The Otaku Box community since April 2021. Iā€™m kind of ā€œhit or missā€ when it comes to anime. Iā€™ve found my favorites and ones that I like, but thereā€™s a lot that just donā€™t interest me. Cowboy Bebop is my favorite and has been for over 20 years. I collect figures, model airplanes, and military surplus stuff. I am learning how to speak German, which some of my favorite bands are from there.

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m mdphelp, Iā€™ve been collecting anime for years Iā€™d say probably since it came to America to my knowledge. Thereā€™s no particular genre of anime I like best some are good some arenā€™t. Been to Japan twice already and going a third next year.

3 Likes

Hahaha, I remember that feeling the excitement of building and making something your own but the nervousness of starting it. Iā€™ve been customing for years everything from miniatures to entire ā€œtabletopsā€. Learn all you can, gain experience, and enjoy everything second of it.

3 Likes

Yo Iā€™m here because Goku invited me

9 Likes

Hi, been an anime fan since first watching Dragon Ball, Inuyasha, and even Escaflowne when it was on fox. Nice to meet everyone.

4 Likes

Hello everyone I am MageHeart, I was linked the Otaku box by some friends and decided to give it a try and loved it to this point, Really fills out my cases but in the end thatā€™s what really matters, currently just trying to finish a special collection I started last year. I donā€™t really talk much but its nice to be in a community with people who have the same likes and interest I do.

4 Likes

Hello I am Emeritus I can also be called ā€œThe Thing that Should not be namedā€ and M. I am a massive Anime Fan especially of classics such as Astroboy, Tetsujin-28, Battleship Yamato, and Cyborg 009 (To be honest I would be here all week if I were to list off all of my favorites). I have been a member of Otaku Box for a good while now but unfortunately had to take a break for a bit since finances are tight

4 Likes

Hi Iā€™m bginysta. I was always a big Sci-Fi nerd, Star Wars, Stargate among many others. I was introduced to anime by some work friends about 5 years ago, I watched Cowboy Bepop and that was where it started. Now I read translated light novels regularly, getting excited when I see series I read get new seasons, and go to anime conventions a couple times each year.

5 Likes

I would say I started with Saturday morning cartoons as this was the closest to anime I could get and just never grew out of it. Robotech and Starblazers were some of my first introductions into US anime and Iā€™ve been diving in the rabbit hole ever since they were first run on US tv. Now like many my fave list would take hours if not days to type up. SAO definitely holds a special place in my heart. I have almost filled my first cabinet with figures and now have 6 body pillows of the anime adult kind.

Other hobbies for me are Dungeon and Dragons where Iā€™ve been playing and running since blue and red box first came out and even work major conventions for WOTC running events like PaxEast, GenCon and NY ComicCon. Iā€™m also a big Sci-Fi fan and love Marvel, but I never got into horror films. I also LOVE cosplay, but never really did it myself, but huge respect for those that do.

Iā€™m very glad to be here and sorry if Iā€™m not super active as work normally takes most of my time, but I will reply to everyone and do my best to add positive comment where I can.

5 Likes

Hi everyone,
Iā€™m CagedLeprechaun but you can just call me Cage. I am a small time streamer on Twitch. I play a huge variety of games including a lot of Dead by Daylight XD, Deaths Door, Alan Wake, Phasmophobia & Nioh. i love anime of practically every genre mostly subbed. i hope to get to know you guys better but unfortunately i am very shy so i probably wont say much.

5 Likes

HIIII im Rick aka therealpicklerick1 wellā€¦2 now thanks to youtube and other social medias kangaroo court way of letting trolls take down videos :unamused:

Anyway :grin: iv been a collector for a LONG time, I had a need to complete sets at a young age then discovered comic books shortly after, then when i started my rebellious phasā€¦personality i discovered how controversial anime is and i just love controversy. after a few years of having a really nice collection i met her and she promised me a great life if i sold it all so i did and wellā€¦My new collection is starting off great, finding all the stuff i used to have actually makes it more fun

Oh and those who know and are wondering, yes new YouTube channel coming soon, this time its therealpicklerick2

5 Likes

HellošŸ‘‹šŸ¼ my name is Cruel and I enjoy all things anime and manga. I spend most of my time watching or rewatching different types of anime and I love collecting figures and merch so the Otaku box is freaking awesome I plan to keep collecting for a very long time.

5 Likes

Hello Iā€™m Collector or The Collector lol what ever you want to call me heheh
I love anime/Manga
I collect a bunch of Stuff
Hats
Mask
Manga
Funko pops
Statues/figures
Comic books
Pins
And other things lol
I love watching Anime
I love Marvel over DC lol
And yeah Iā€™m a pretty chill guy
I love talking about anime and all things fiction
One of my all time Favorite anime is ONE PIECE!!!
So I hope I can find more One Piece fans on here and make new NAKAMAS!
I also have a YouTube Channel
But we can get into that later hahah
Thank Goku for inviting me to this group Iā€™m sooooo excited ZEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hello, all My name is Mazuk. I have been a member of The Otaku Box for 4 or 5 years now and love it. I read manga and novels both on the anime side and watch a wide range of anime. I do a lot of gaming but just causally. Other than that, I work like most people and divulge in my otaku side the rest of the time lol.

Have fun all,

Mazuk

3 Likes