Share your PC build!

Is your PC made for gaming, work, or a masterpiece of creative freedom? Do you plaster it with stickers or decals, do you have fancy RGB lights?
I am curious to see your desktop wonder! -Liz :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

I wanted to thank Jonathan L. from California for sharing his own build with me, inspired by the amazing Hatsune Miku herself! -Liz :cherry_blossom:
416478.467fc803b535bfed438169e446d12af0.1600

7 Likes

What a great thread. I am actually looking to build a PC for 3D / Art / Gaming. I come from a Mac background so I am not entirely caught up on what graphic cards are the best. I will post my build later and see what you guys think.

5 Likes

Just move to the dark side. Ryzen 7 or 9 + Radeon… can do whatever you want. Make sure you have a good motherboard and some Corsair RAM.

5 Likes

5 years old and still killing anything I put on him. I still didn’t find an app or a game to make problems. If I change it’s going to be a new Zen 3 technology.

5 Likes

I have a pretty basic set up. It’s a Dell All in One touch screen PC. 27 inch touchscreen monitor. Nothing shiny to share but I’ll show you all my desktop wallpaper.

6 Likes

Sheesh, this is amazing. Hatsune Miku would make any design better imo!

4 Likes

I was an Intel fan before the AMD Ryzen processors came. I don’t use desktop PCs anymore, I have two laptops, one with Ryzen 7 (5700 series) processor and a backup with an older Intel i5 processor mainly for work.

5 Likes

Intel i7 11700KF
Asus Geforce RTX 3060ti
32gb RAM

My PC case is not so special visually…

4 Likes

I’m just gonna leave this here for all intel fans:

The AMD Ryzen Threadripper 7000 Desktop CPUs will feature up to 96 cores and 192 threads based on the Zen 4 core architecture

I’ve been using AMD all my life. Simply because it can handle so many things at the same time and still work.

5 Likes

This is my gaming PC that my husband put together for me! ^.^

9 Likes

That is super cute! :heart: :heart: :heart: Go go Shogun Raiden

5 Likes

Woow… Gorgeous :heart_eyes:
You can play for hours and never be bored with that surrounding… :star_struck:

5 Likes

Thats such a lovely setup. I can see your husband’s eye for detail as each component is picked to look feminine and cute.

@Goku87 How is the RTX 3060ti working for you? I am looking into the RTX 3080 ti myself.
@Tamkama What kind of work do you do on your PC and what graphic card are you using?

5 Likes

Video and graphics - After Effects, PS, Corel, Premier Pro…
Games present - Elder Ring, Elder Scrolls, Apex, Dark Souls… Most of these my kids play… Me, Civilisation only if I have time.
Motherboard - ROG Strix B350-F Gaming (was cheap, but I spent a lot of time checking what fit the best for Ryzen and Radeon - as it’s a combo I always use)
Graphics - Radeon RX 580 (8GB) DDR 5

4 Likes

Yes! I consider myself exceedingly lucky! ^.^

4 Likes

Right? It is very colorful and I love the way everything looks! ^.^

5 Likes

Thank you! The Shogun is one of my favorite characters from Genshin Impact! ^.^

5 Likes

Hey, nice setup! :smiley:

5 Likes

I agree, with the introduction of this character and her story, the main plot of the game finally started to shape as I expected :100: Also my favorite character is Yae Miko, with a big effort I even got her C6 (and very proud of it :laughing:)

5 Likes