Show off your Figure Collection!

i still have all the plastic and boxes and i have had to use super glue myself as well. thanks

10 Likes

yea i don’t have much space so i’ll just switch them out every so often. thanks :+1:

10 Likes

Woahhh, that is amazing! I love your setup, and the glass boxes make them look so badass.

10 Likes

Thank you, it took some time lol

10 Likes

Oh I can imagine, are all those figures from this box? They’re so cuteee

10 Likes

Minus 6 of them, 1 being from a gunpla shop, the other 5 imported. The rest are from the very box we all love to get.

10 Likes

This is my current limited collection. I have a ton of funko pops that have been in storage for a couple years since I moved.

29 Likes

Very nice, cool to see others collections in different ways

10 Likes

Thanks these shelves will have to do for now.

8 Likes

Gotta start somewhere then build up :smiley:

9 Likes

Nice cases. Good setup.

8 Likes

Dang I still can’t add a pic.

6 Likes

Just a peek.

25 Likes

This was the other night. And no I didn’t finish. Started to get tired, cutting nubs and sanding. What’s have I got myself into?

16 Likes

Bad photos but <3 Ghost in the Shell, Pokémon, and Destiny :sunglasses:. These are in a new in-wall built in in my living room, with glass doors to keep the dust out

19 Likes

Nice! Cayde and the stranger. I have the hawk moon and I have the figure that comes with the new light fall expansion coming soon. Is that a custom shelving?

6 Likes

Oh dang! That is seriously cool. I am to lazy to turn on the Roomba lmao

7 Likes

Here’s the rest. Most of them are figures from The Otaku Box

38 Likes

Woooow :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Perfect collection :+1: :+1:

6 Likes

oooo these look nice :). You’ve ordered that figure vitrine somewhere, or it’s custom made?

6 Likes