So Liz asked if we should get rid of Wall Scrolls

I definitely said no because I’m still new to the box and I like the scrolls. What did you decide?

7 Likes

I 100% said Keep em, I love the wall scrolls

6 Likes

I voted no as well, I love the wall scrolls!

6 Likes

Same here. The only reason she asked is because a lot of people were complaining about the Scrolls being AI which isn’t an issue to me. I love the wall scrolls with beautiful waifus on it. I’d be sad and upset if wall scrolls weren’t a thing anymore because of the naysayers. AI art is fine.

6 Likes

To be honest, I prefer the old drawn art over A.I. as Drawn art has more personality, all the A.I. stuff really starts to look the same.

5 Likes

I mean I get it, I love hand drawn and if I pay someone for hand drawn I want just that. But This are fine they are creative and different I don’t expect the artist(s) to do it would take alot longer to just get one out lol

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll message her about going back to the original artwork

5 Likes

I mean sure if it takes a little longer to get one fine by me Im not picky either way

5 Likes

Takes a little longer for what?

4 Likes

Well if its hand-drawn its gonna take time

5 Likes

Yeah that’s why she moved to Ai because it’s quick and decent

5 Likes

Yep, So as I was saying if she went back to drawn then Im fine with it, might just take sometime to get one out either way im fine with that or what we got :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Same here. I’m fine with either. This months scroll was :flushed: Hubba Hubba lol

5 Likes

I voted to keep.

4 Likes

I vote for no as well, for the community that has interest in these wall scrolls to collect. I do collect them myself as well but never put them up for display in this house. If I did have my own place then of course all of them would be hanging up somewhere in my own home.

6 Likes

I vote to keep them. I love them even if I can’t hang them up as I like to pull them out periodically and look at them. My soon-to-be wife loves them too.

6 Likes

to be honest i totally want to keep the wall scroll ! but i definitly prefer when the waifu actually really looks like the character she os supposed to be imo…

dont even know who is that supposed to be :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Zero two

5 Likes

oh right… just notoced the horns… but still… not even close to looks like zero 2😅

4 Likes

No No No GIF

4 Likes