Sub or Dub?

For me I get anxious with subtitles and reading whilst watching, I think for everyone watching experience differs but I have heard that you miss a lot of context and how the anime is meant to be when you watching it dubbed instead of sub. So for that reason i do wish i could watched sub but otherwise i personally prefer dubbed =] and a lil jealous of those who watch subbed.

it also restricts on what animes you can watch and also watching newer animes late due to them having to rerelease it dubbed

6 Likes

Dubs for me.

3 Likes

Dubs at 6am (when trying to wake up and can;t read clearly) sub the rest of the time!

5 Likes

That is a great anime schedule :+1:

4 Likes

Definitely Dubs, cant watch the anime if you are reading Subs and the Subs change before you can finish the last one.

3 Likes

This is great
iā€™m not a big fan of the sub dub war that happens alot in the anime Community :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl: dub and sub are both great
and i actually prefer dub too cause its true what you said
you do enjoy the show better cause you can focus on everything thats happening lol thats the con when it comes to sub lol since we are reading the subtitles
sometimes we miss the action because we are reading so we can understand the action lol :rofl:it almost feels like a job LOL!!!
and i will say this to all the anime fans on here lol
watching it in sub does not make you more of a anime fan than others lol :rofl:
that is true also about the dub
it is behind the sub always lol
for me if the anime and the story is really good
i will watch in sub even if I already started it in dub but if the anime is mid iā€™ll wait for the dub episodes to come out :sweat_smile::rofl: i donā€™t mind waiting sometimes.
You can never go wrong with the mangaā€™s hahah thats the best solution for all of this :rofl:
I would love to see you manga collection by the way
iā€™m a collector myself :grin:

4 Likes

WOW!!! very nice
i see you have the one thousand year blood war arc :fire::fire:
and dont you just love the way the Tokyo revenger manga vols. feel!!! aaaah amazing

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a clean setupā€¦.:joy::joy:

4 Likes

oh yourā€™e the one with the thousand year blood war arc mangas hahahah right?

5 Likes

uuuu ok
i like it :fire::fire:
still a cool collection :fire:

3 Likes

Yeah. Took me a month to complete.

4 Likes

Heck yeah it will. And the manga is a show piece.

4 Likes

nice! i have the collectors box set of the bleach manga vol.s 1-23 :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Yeah I need to get all the previous mangas but the TYBW is my favorite so yeah got it first. Mainly try to collect what I like

4 Likes

nice nice :fire::fire:
thats cool :sunglasses:

3 Likes

i need box set 1&2
yeah they are pricy
i have to save up for those too i feel you

4 Likes

Yeah they are pricey. But if you compare it to just buying individual mangas itā€™s cheaper.

4 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s not even getting into series like dragon ball and one piece

3 Likes

Yeah
One day Iā€™ll get the previous arks

3 Likes

@Keiffer nice manga collection! I am having some problems with space as my figure and statue collection grows. How do you deal with your otaku boxes? Do you throw them or store them around?

4 Likes