The Quintessential Quintuplets

So the trailer for The Quintessential Quintuplets second season was just dropped the new season comes is coming on July 14th.

7 Likes

What is the story line for it. I have heard but never watched

4 Likes

This scene is masterclass in animation. Absolute LOVE this transition shot of Itsuki going from black and white to color using water as the transitioning element. LOVE IT!!!

Anyways… I absolutely love this story. The new, “season”, is really just the stories that the anime and movie skipped over. I really like this concept. Give me the main story line in anime/movie form and then give me the side stories in a separate “season”. Horimiya is also doing this and I really hope this concept catches on.

In the Quints scenario… I really enjoyed the development that Itsuki and Futarou got at the water park but he movie completely glossed over it. Looking forward to seeing it animated and if the trailer is any indication, I won’t be disappointed!

5 Likes

Well just started watching the first season, Has one of my favorite voice actors

5 Likes

Wait up, isn’t this the spin-off series? The 2nd season of QQ was long ago aired in CR. The movie, I saw it on the theater, which left me bittersweet feeling. :liz_angry: :liz_tea: :liz_wow:

Only thing I can say, it’s good thing Futaro didn’t pick my top choice. And that only means one thing, she’s mine and mine only! :jinko_hehe:

quintissential-quintuplets

4 Likes

Lol I didnt think he picked the right one either… but no, this isn’t a spinoff. It’s all canon, from what i read. Its some of the other chapters that were not part of the 2 seasons and the movie.

6 Likes

There’s going to be a new Season that is going to be dealing with stories that were over looked with the first season and the movie

6 Likes

@Metallman - I mean, everyone that didn’t read the manga (guilty) thought it was the two most popular ones. In either case, I’m glad Futaro didn’t pick mine :sweat_smile: Nonetheless, thanks for clarifying the confusion. :liz_bongo:

@Moxie - OK, now that makes sense. :ok_hand:t4: Thanks for pitching in on this handy info! Can’t wait for the new season. :liz_bongo:

6 Likes

I’m excited as well and can’t wait quintessential quintuplets is one of my top animes also Miku is best girl!!!
7450638-7c09f411-448e-4333-900a-e4a4a7ce7f70

10 Likes

I am a huge Miku supporter… but I can’t deny Nino’s determination.

10 Likes

I’m more aligned with Itsuki 五木, because of her way to improve and surpassing her own goals. Knowing that she’s going against the current, but doesn’t give up!

Ah darn it, I gave it away … she’s still mine 🫶🏽

五木 professional :liz_wow: :anima_love:

五木 Beach mode :liz_bongo: :jinko_hehe:

8 Likes

After finishing the anime recently (Binged), Loved it by the way but I had a team of three lol Nino, Miku and Ichika

8 Likes

This makes me want an after story. Like more on each of them maybe a 10 year jump coild work we had the five so whats the next five have in store.

8 Likes

@MageHeart - Ichika is a great choice! I mean, they all are; in their own way, nobody is wrong with their pick but respect it, Ichika is also part of my three Lol The third is Nino :liz_bongo:

@Animefan87 - I feel this QQ has a long long way to go, it’s too soon to end it. 5 characters, it should have been at least 5 seasons as a bare minimum. A season per character. Then 2 or 3 for developing the story as we know it. :man_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

You are not wrong it would of been great as 5 seasons. That would of beca blast but heres to hoping the movie won’t be the last and we get more even if it’s in the past or maybe make it jump in time the past present and future after all the whole anime is a story being told in the future so who knows…

5 Likes

Nino was my pick. I always had a thing about the spitfires with attitude.

“No. No food. Sex. I want sex. Bring me some sex. No, no, no, that one. Bring me that one over there. That one. The sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes. Take her clothes off! I want that one, yes. Take her clothes off and bring her to me now.”

EDIT: Currently watching the movie now that it’s dubbed. (@somwhere stop rolling your eyes!)

10 Likes

SEE @somwhere why can’t you be NORMAL lol joking aside you get it Beestie. I use this one alot but

GIF by moodman

4 Likes

In all fairness, I am learning Japanese so I don’t need dubbed OR subbed. But I’ve got a looooong way to go.

4 Likes

Look we gotta have our fun where we can lol its like poking a caged bear its fun tell he gets out. Now Beestie just join team 2-3 and everything will balance itself out

5 Likes

Team 2-3? ¿Qué?

4 Likes