Tv shows

Helloo, I saw there’s a movie thread but no a tv show one. Feel free to post any tv show you like, just not anime related since we already have anime topics :v:t4:

Currently I’m watching Once Upon a time on Wili Cinema
Once Upon A Time Shrug GIF

7 Likes

My wife and I are big Bob’s Burgers fans. Love the show and its humor. It’s a comfort show we can binge watch anytime. :hamburger:

6 Likes

I dont really watch a whole lot of televised shows anymore but i recently found myself watching House which reminded me why I enjoyed the show

4 Likes

Getting to themedical field I was watching The Good Doctor, and I was really interested.

5 Likes

I thought about watching that one but idk its missing a certain doctor who…is kinda of a sarcastic bugger to everyone and thats what I am here for lol

5 Likes

Maybe I’ll give it a try; is it extremely bloody? I KNOW is hospital related but did it shows it too gore?

5 Likes

Its about the normal for a medical show, Funny to

4 Likes

What it is about?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Have you watched Archer? This is pertaining to Crabby’s

4 Likes

No :pleading_face:, the only TV shows I watched was The Vampire Diaries, but I stopped watching when they “killed” the main character, GOT, Baby Daddy, TBBT, Pretty Little Liars, I started watching Good Doctor, Once upon a Time and Young Sheldon, but stopped midway. (I’m started to pick off on OUAT yesterday.

4 Likes

I would suggest Archer and Bob’s burgers, they are more comedy

5 Likes

Bob’s Burgers is a delightfully funny show focused on the eccentric Belcher family. The setting is their failing burger restaurant in a quirky seaside New Jersey town.

Patriarch, good dad, and workaholic Bob is living his dream running his restaurant, aptly named Bob’s Burgers, alongside his wife Linda. Linda, a boisterous woman, who relishes dramtically singing and dancing and raising their three kids. Tina, 13, is a quiet, awkward, nerdy girl. She loves horses and writing erotic fan-fiction. Middle-child Gene, 11, is loud, imaginative and musical and he loves potty humor. Louise, 9, can be seen constantly wearing her pink bunny ears and getting into all kinds of mischief. While her antics and motives border on the sociopathic, she fiercely loves her family.

It’s a great show and you can stream old episodes on Hulu and Disney +. The current season is season 14 (2023-2024)

Give it a try.

4 Likes

I like Archer, too. I’ve seen the whole series.

Currently wearing this shirt.

4 Likes

jon benjamin television GIF

4 Likes

Poor Woodhouse, he deserved so much better. That old smack-hound. :laughing:

4 Likes

Is this one?? Wili have it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yep, that’s it!

3 Likes

I’ll give it a try after I’m done with Once Upon a Time🥰

4 Likes

I just rewatched Wednesday. I LOVE that show/series and can’t wait for season 2!!!
Friday The 13Th Netflix GIF by zhanadarte

4 Likes