Underrated Anime

It only gets better

4 Likes

I thought kabinari of the iron fortress (i think it was called) had potential, dont now if they ever did another season tho there was another one that came out around the same time i cant remeber that was good too, n never seen them again lol, oh and i liked A certain magical index too

4 Likes

I would have to recommend Serial Experiments Lain. It’s an anime from the late 90’s that was decently popular at the time. I don’t think it’s remembered or mentioned enough, even though it has become more relevant now, due to the internet and technology becoming such a huge part of our lives now.

6 Likes

Anyone else see claymore?

14be0bc969a2e014b6d39d33c3a907becb0611d0_hq

5 Likes

@Chedda77 I haven’t seen it, would you recommend it?

4 Likes

Oh ya, one of my favs

4 Likes

A great anime. Highly recommend it to everyone.

3 Likes

Art style looks sick, i’ll be checking it out.

4 Likes

Anyone remember this gem

71zZQfcQNwL.AC_SY445

7 Likes

@Chedda77 I certainly never heard of this! Looks interesting. I’ll add it to my list.

5 Likes

I remember it lol

4 Likes

Awesome anime. Safe to say a cult classic.

4 Likes

It’s a good watch.

4 Likes

Jus remebered this one

Pretty funny this dude gets the power to turn into the red hair girl in the pic there lol

4 Likes

Blue Seed is definitely underrated, Though I am lucky enough to have that series on DVD, and its sequel as well.

3 Likes

Saber Marrionette J just doesn’t get enough love, I prefered the first season over the second as the second season’s art style changed in J to X. Wish they would do a Blu Ray release of the series as the DVD set takes up way too much room.

5 Likes

Heres one, most people may not of heard about: Vandread. Weird but classy good story.

4 Likes

Your right never have, lol. It looks promising. Least the pics I looked at.

3 Likes

@Chedda77 Ranma 1/2 mixed with Mecha? Count me in!

4 Likes

I remember watching Saber Marionette after school… I didn’t really like it at first (probably because only watched parts of random episodes) but after some reruns it started to make sense XDDD

4 Likes