Waifu War Game!

Ok here is the rules of the game, starting Today, submit your Number One Favorite Waifu along with a picture of your Waifu in this thread! Running until the end of this month!

Once the end of the month arrives and starting Feb 1st 2024 I will take every Waifu Submitted and create a randomized bracket adding each Submitted Waifu using wheelofnames.com to randomize the brackets from left to right. I will submit the bracket image on February 1st.

Each bracket will consist of a vote using a poll in this thread each day in February, then once again for a complete wildcard I will submite either a 1 or a 2 on the wheel of names website for each vote counted and give it a spin. (for example Rias vs Akeno, Rias got 9 votes while Akeno got 7 votes, Rias will get 9 slots on the wheel and Akeno will get 7 slots on the wheel) the waifu with the most votes gets an advantage with the randomized spin but the waifu with less votes still has a chance!
Example 1:
entries
Example2:
winner

This is how the battles in each bracket will go down!

There can only be one TOP WAIFU WINNER at the end of the War! Who will it be?

Let the games begin!!! Submit your Waifu now!

7 Likes

My submission for the Game this time is of Course Rachnera Arachnera from Monster Musume!

Rachnera

6 Likes

You still got to summit her to count! I only used Rias and Akeno as an example!

3 Likes

I did dang it!! @Zoysite13 Whoa whoa I edited it and you erased my edit!!

4 Likes

you didn’t put her name and originally didn’t upload a picture of her, don’t worry I fixed your submission for you. :relieved:

I did not erase your edit btw

4 Likes

No no sir I had it fixed it just wasn’t at break neck speed, and you locked me outta the edit…dick

3 Likes

Lucky Heartfilla

6 Likes

Akeno Himejima From Highschool DxD

9 Likes

lol, she is still submitted so…

3 Likes

Yeah on my posting

homer simpson middle finger GIF

3 Likes

3 Likes

1cc68286c75f96772cffa62641d357b6

3 Likes

3 Likes

I don’t HAVE TO TAKE THIS!
pepe-meme

3 Likes

7e58c86c-f187-4812-9e77-f74c92145b00_text

anyway, enough derailment of this thread. so there is only 3 submissions

Rachnera
Akeno
and Lucy

3 Likes

ratatouille-remy
Yes back to the topic at hand

2 Likes

Make that two for Akeno

5 Likes

if she is already submitted, it’s kind of pointless to submit her again. You can submit someone else instead if you want, and vote for Akeno when it comes time for the vote!

5 Likes

Just felt like putting her there Mage got her covered for us.

Lebron James Shop GIF by Uninterrupted

5 Likes

df2da37278e0270d873015fb5613e57a

3 Likes