Warframe

Warframe is amazing and I would like to talk about anything warframe related if someone has something to add.

Today I’ve been working on bettering my Vasca Kavat named Bucky.
My favorite Warframe is wisp and i cannot wait until Wisp Prime is released.
My railjack is cool and I pretty much love everything about the game and have been playing
almost since launch.

5 Likes

Yo, I played Waframe since its launch. I even remember the linear progression solar system, where you get Banshee just by doing some “late game” corpus defense missions :laughing: I was a strong member of a big clan for a couple of years, but then the interest in the game disappeared for lots of us. I played the game later, but then the same thing happened again. I don’t know how many years ago I played last time, but I remember this system where you’re able to teleport your operator from the ship and fight out of your Warframe just introduced. I bet many new things happened in the game since then. My strongest and favorite unit is still Frost Prime which I got after losing lots of sweat and blood in 2013…

5 Likes

I use Wisp all the time and I’m still a very much active warframe player. I’m excited for the Duviri Paradox.

4 Likes

I remember playing up to the release and a little after of Garua I think thats how you spell it, The Glass using warframe. I was remember when it was a rough game bare bones. Now look at it massive alot going on, I was a marketer selling off pieces and mods at cheap prices and buying my prime frames and my favorite still is Mesa/Prime but I thought about going back to try Voruna I have a thing for Primal looking characters and that frame has that look

6 Likes

The trading component was fun indeed, I almost forgot there was such a thing. Sitting there and monitoring the chat, acquiring my first 25 platinum by selling prime junk, feeling like a hell of a trader…

4 Likes

Well the space mom (Lotus I guess) turns out to be an evil character (partly) later in the story, so… :joy:

4 Likes

I have been playing with Wisp Prime since she came out and I have to say… She’s amazing!

5 Likes

I like Valkyr for the same feature Wisp has, ahem, if you get what I mean :melting_face:

4 Likes

I do indeed know what you mean. :stuck_out_tongue: swiggity swooty.

5 Likes

I love Warframe, I loved nyx and Trinity when they released but now I’m obsessed with my Garuda prime. I’ve played Warframe since it’s launch and have loved it ever since.

4 Likes

I love Warframe one of my favorite games :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I agreeee~ I usually play Warframe every day lately and I haven’t missed a single archon mission.

5 Likes

Sweet i try my best to play but i have so many other games that i play its hard to remember to get on :sweat_smile:

3 Likes