I’m so happy you joined my Otaku community!
To keep things safe and productive, here are a few community guidelines for everyone to follow.
Any users under this age limit will be instantly removed from the platform.
Any NSFW content will not be allowed.
- Posts about your favorite anime, merch, and hobbies.
- Posts supporting other talented Otaku Fam members.
- Your questions, ideas, and suggestions.
- Positive and constructive input.
- Discrimination, harassment, and hate speech.
- Self-promotion or marketing spam.
- Explicit, violent, or disturbing content.
- Anyone who goes against these guidelines will be removed from this community.
- Here your activity is rewarded with special badges and trust levels!
- If you are a Legendary Otaku box subscriber or were in the past, you are eligible to join the Legendary Lounge. To apply for the Legendary Lounge (IF you are not in there yet), please send the e-mail address you used to subscribe to The Otaku Box, and your Community Name to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be upgraded!
*All activity and good Community behavior will be rewarded by upgraded Trust levels, ultimately giving you the status of Moderator!
Trust Lvl 0: New User is the standard level for all new users.
You are able to like, comment, have a card background, and invite new users.
Trust Lvl 1: Basic User can be reached by entering 5 topics, reading 5 posts, and spending 30 minutes on the forum.
At this level, you are allowed to create a topic, share links, edit posts, send personal messages, flag posts, embed media, and upload profile backgrounds.
Trust Lvl 2: Member is allowed to create a topic, share links, edit posts, send personal messages, flag posts, embed media, and upload profile backgrounds, edit Wiki posts and ignore posts from their feed.
Trust Lvl 3: Moderator can post self-made Wiki, moderate other people’s posts, and keep the Otaku Forum a safe and fun place for everyone!
Customize your favorite Theme! by tapping the three lines in the upper right corner, and selecting one of many fun themes for your profile!
To further customize a theme by mixing color palettes and backgrounds, you can tap your
profile image, then the “Preferences” icon, choose “Preferences”, go to “Interface” and select from these drop-down menus:
When discussing spoilers in anime, please blur the text or images with the “Spoiler” tag, here is how to use it: When posting, tap on “Upload” and select an image. It will show as a line of text:
Select the text and tap the Gear icon, and then “Blur Spoiler”
The image/text will be blurred until tapped or clicked:
If you have any issues with your Otaku box account or receiving your monthly box items, please contact email@example.com