Welcome new members! Please read this first

Figured it out thank you

6 Likes

Nice congrats. Glad I could I help if I did. Lol

5 Likes

Hi Folks,

My name is Rob I’m a retired Concert Sound Board Engineer, I’ve been lucky to have travel all over the world I lived in Japan for a year and half, I’m also a multi-engine pilot and semi-pro photographer. My first anima hat I really got into was the original Speed Racer and Astro Boy. Liz thank you for starting your company I love the stuff that comes in the boxes each month. Arigato, Rizu

9 Likes

That sounds like an interesting job. Any artist you’ve worked with?

4 Likes

David Bowie, Bauhaus, The Cur, Echo and the Bunnymen, The Clash, Joe Strummer just to name a few.

4 Likes

WOW man. Does are some fantastic artists. Congratulation :partying_face:

4 Likes

I also, work a quite a few festivals, including The Cruel World Festival in LA, Wave Gotkin Treffen ( The largest Goth Music Festival in the World} in Germany, M’era Luna {second largest Goth Festival} in Germany, Whitby Goth Festivals, in the UK, Amphi Festival , Riot Fest Chicago, Cold Wave Chicago and Murder of Crow’s Goth Festival NYC

6 Likes

That’s damn amazing job. Ever had a chance the work with Type O?

4 Likes

Yes quite a few times I did there last tour.

4 Likes

WOW. That is all I can say.

4 Likes

as someone who operates their own forums. I agree to bind by the rules set forth by administrators.

4 Likes

Somwhere i am super happy for you! Takes guts. :hugs: I still have to keep it to myself but i have been opening up more and more to it. Which Anime was your hook and reel?? Mine was Elfen Lied… ages ago. :laughing: good watch but you have to have a strong stomach to watch it. Haha

4 Likes

welcome to the community @Oilgod

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush: So glad to be here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks you All!! Looking forward to getting to know you all!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Oilgod :liz_hi:

4 Likes

Still trying to figure everything out but its been a blast. Thanks for having me!

6 Likes

So how’d you come up with the name “Oil God?”

4 Likes