What anime are you watching right now?

Currently watching: Black Jack, Inuyasha, Gugure! Kokkuri-san, Uzaki-chan wants to hang out, Kabaneri of the iron fortress, Ranma 1/2, Claymore, Vampire Knight, Love Tyrant, Spice and Wolf, Soul Eater, Naruto, Shakugan no Shana, Is this a Zombie?!, Bastard, Naruto, Black Cat, Arcane, Hayata the Combat Butler, and one whose name ive forgotten. Ok so im watching a bit right now lol

7 Likes

Other than the seasonal releases, I’m re watching a lot of my starter series like Soul Eater, Black Lagoon, and InuYasha.

8 Likes

I started watching the original Gundam series from the beginning again over the past week. Haven’t watched these episodes in so long so it’s nice to get back into it. Then of course I have my go-to, Cowboy Bebop, which I usually just put on a random episode if I’m bored and can’t find anything to watch or need to kill a little bit of time

6 Likes

Call me late to the party, but I just finished the second episode of Tokyo Ghoul. It’s get better and better!

7 Likes

Not watching as much as I want, currently only Spy x Family. Working full-time and college are just so lame.

10 Likes

I get to sneak in some hours on days off but watching Witch From Mercury, Spy x Family, and My Hero Academia Season 6

6 Likes

As silly as this sounds I just finished Tekken Bloodlines and started watching The Irregular at Magic High School again. Probably my 4th or 5th time watching that one.

7 Likes

I have been watching a host of new anime introduced to me as well as rewatching old ones.

I recommend Black Summoner, and How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom.

9 Likes

Monster i highly HIGHLY recommended this tital, its not as popular as it should be. Its a masterpiece

6 Likes

I just finished watching this for the third or fourth time yesterday. Definitely one of my favs. I love Mizore Shirayuki. She’s easily my favorite in this anime.

7 Likes

The time i reincarnated as a slime.

12 Likes

Just finished cyberpunk Edgerunners, I really enjoyed it

7 Likes

Currently I’m rewatching Saga of Tanya the Evil. Just finished rewatching overlord.

7 Likes

I actually really enjoyed the animated 3D movie that they made awhile ago of Tekken, and I had no idea that they made an anime series of Tekken on Netflix. I just watched the trailer and it looks great. I’ve been a fan of Tekken since I had it for the Playstation 1 in the late 90s. Thanks for posting about it, I would have never known so I appreciate it!

8 Likes

Currently rewatching Vinland Saga in Dub this time :fire:

5 Likes

I thought it was really good.

8 Likes

It is really hard to name what I am watch as I watch a wide variety. Been trying to keep up with some of the new ones but there are so many. I have watch so many that I have to stop for a bit cause it call becomes a blur.

6 Likes

Yeah, a new Studio Trigger classic :star_struck:

5 Likes

So glad I could help someone else find something they are passionate about. Enjoy the series, but it is way too short.

7 Likes

That anime sounded so stupid when I first heard the premise, but then I was so hooked on it. Great anime I hope all get to see it!!!

6 Likes