What anime are you watching right now?

Hunter × Hunter is a fairly good anime! The Chimara Ant arc is the best part of is in my opinion!

5 Likes

only one’s on your list I haven’t watched is SxF, and Lucky Star

4 Likes

Tbh, those are on the watch list because I cannot binge what isn’t out. Life is cruel.

SxF and Lucky Star are good imho, they aren’t anything alike… But do give em a go brother.

pity party mr crabs GIF

5 Likes

Currently watching:

Frieren, with my oldest boy

Spy family, with my youngest boy

Heavens official blessing with my daughter

Uzumaki Chan wants to hang out all by myself :joy:

6 Likes

I really enjoyed hunter x hunter. Except I had a love hate relationship with hisoka… I loved the character but I hated the pedo vibe I got from him

4 Likes

I remember watching Killua rip some dudes heart out and hand it back to him. Just plain brutal.

6 Likes

Just recently watched Tawawa on Monday.
Fanservice is great and all, but I was left feeling there should have been more to the story. I’m a sucker for storytelling with fanservice.
Any suggestions?
besides HS DxD, Uzamaki-chan, and ToSND, (planning to watch ToSND)

4 Likes

Just caught up on Jujutsu Kaisen.

Alright, let’s see what Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End is about…

5 Likes

Frieren-Sousou-no-Frieren

5 Likes

2 Likes

I’m currently watching Cowboy Bebop. I love the aesthetic looks of older anime rather than the more polish work of anime now. Supposedly the fan base for that anime still has a lot of fans and the anime community loves it so I’m giving it a try. Before CowBoy Bebop I was watching Komi Can’t Communicate, cute anime for introverts like myself for sure.

5 Likes

If you like Cowboy Bebop, check out Samurai Champloo next, while Samurai Champloo takes place in the feudal era Japan, it still has the same vibe as Cowboy Bebop does, at least I thought so.

4 Likes

I am re-watching Dragon Ball Z… :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, CB and SC are pretty much made to be watched back to back.

3 Likes

This is what I call a safe box! :joy:

2 Likes

Just started The Testament of Sister New Devil.

4 Likes

Enjoy my friend

5 Likes

Watched the first six episodes tonight. Next episode is the 3v3 battle with the Hero Brigade. I’m enjoying it so far. Strikingly similar elements to DxD.

5 Likes

I believe they were inspired by DxD to make their own

5 Likes

They have definitely pushed the ecchi envelope to near hentai territory.

4 Likes