What Anime would you want to live in and why?

or SAO

5 Likes

Danmachi

5 Likes

Not sure there is many that come to mind that could be interesting but also depends on the way to get there and how your role is there.

6 Likes

I want to live hereā€¦ :heart_eyes: :smiling_face: :relaxed:

5 Likes

This is my ideal home. Of course I need Internet but other then that Iā€™m good. I could literally fish everyday.

4 Likes

this oneā€™s gonna be kind of long so bear with me:

If you could think of how goblin slayer is built up from a RPG ( character development, violence, magic, technology, monsters)

I am no heroā€¦ I am a recovering drug addict, serving United States military, and made a few bad decisions in his lifetime. With that experience, what you can take with a grain of salt or a grain of sugar, gives a very unique outlook and insights to things that happened and things that I might, or might not see.

Imagine that you were pulled out of your normal life kind of like Subaru from Re: zero and dropped directly into something completely alien, you do not know the language, you do not know the customs, the dangers that lurk aboutā€¦

Your cell phone doesnā€™t work because obviously youā€™re not anywhere close to a cell tower that would be compatible with your technology that you have in your pocketā€¦ the money credit cards ID that all means nothing nowā€¦ you have no name, no family, no money, no weapons, just your absolute surprise in terror in the sheer will to survive this new cold, violent world you were dropped into.

Every decision you make weā€™ll have consequences and the final twist I would add kinda like the cars of Saatela you will die over and over and over again if you make a mistake and start from the very very beginningā€¦ harsh but then again, real life is an extremely forgiving either.

So you are wrestling with the unknown and the devils that you know that client your back every day and with a new world calms new ways of getting intoxicated and new ways of getting in trouble so stay tuned for a really rough rideā€¦ because if wifeā€™s a game and itā€™s one of the hardest games you will ever playā€¦

Applevengence

7 Likes

I canā€™t eat fish sooo I will bring some pork with meat :smile: :smile:

5 Likes

They have excellent pork, chicken, etcā€¦

4 Likes

Hahaha I donā€™t eat pork so Iā€™d be just fine. Lol.

3 Likes

They canā€™t have better pork than my grandpa on his farm :joy:

3 Likes

I would like to live in the Jojo universe, so I can have a stand based on my musical tastes. Would be awesome!

5 Likes

dragon ball forest GIF

4 Likes

Dragonball.

Iā€™d love to somehow become assistant to a Supreme Kai and learn how to fly, heal, and all that fun stuff.

4 Likes

Took me a while to decide since Iā€™m fairly new to the modern world of Anime. But Iā€™ve decided on this anime world: Nekopara!

5 Likes

Well at least your expanding your horizon. Lol. That would be a a good life to be inā€¦:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

O I am sure we all have that ā€œONEā€ we would love to live in lol

4 Likes

pokemon cause who wouldnā€™t want to go on an adventure with cute, cool, and potentially world breaking creatures in it my other option would be utawarerumono for all the kemonomimi girls and an epic adventure

4 Likes

Komi Cant Communicate GIF by Swaps4

Simply because thereā€™s little to no drama to be had in the life of Komi canā€™t communicate.

4 Likes