What games are you playing on your phone?

Currently I’m play Azur Lane daily, that’s my go to game. Don’t judge me. Then I have Bleach brave souls,-log in daily for rewards. Yu gi oh duals-don’t play really just log in daily for rewards. I have Arknights- havnt played in a long time but it’s there when I want it. Slay the spire-I just got this and it’s addicting. Then I just got Fallen Fromtline but it’s about to get deleted.

9 Likes

I pretty much stick to Pokemon Go. Might purge the more useless friends soon.

10 Likes

Yeah I tried it when it first came out. Could get into it. It didn’t help that at the time I lived in the middle of no where Kansas at the time so yeah.

6 Likes

I try to keep just one or two silly puzzle games… currently it’s solitaire… I delete them if spend too long playing cuz I get distracted too easily lol

5 Likes

Damn! Hit me with the classic, solitaire. Woo weee. I get what you mean though. Ain’t gonna lie when playing Azur Lane I lose track of time. Especially if there’s an event going on.

4 Likes

Genshin Impact. I’ve been playing a lot and stopped for more than 6 months. As I’ve completed all missions, and found all that could be found, I got bored :sleeping:. A few weeks ago I reinstalled it. They’ve added a new continent, so there are things to explore again :nerd_face:.

7 Likes

Started playing CSR Racing 2 on my phone 3 years ago and never stopped! :grinning:
Do any of you play racing games on your phone or it’s just me? :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

I remember playing that when it first came out. But like most games I lost interest and removed it from my phone.

4 Likes

I am playing Diablo Immortal and sometimes Hungry Shark :grin:

4 Likes

I was on Diablo immortal for a while but Geesh are the greedy. The pay to win is just ridiculous. I’ll wait till Diablo 4 comes to ps5, they said there will be no pay to win stuff. We shall see about that.

5 Likes

There are daily tasks that keep it interesting, when you join a good crew you can progress more easily. One time I was in the top 100 crews. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well, most free mobile games are P2W sadly and also require much time to play. Because of that I prefer more to play games on PC and PS5…

6 Likes

Basically, there are three games in total on my phone. And ah yes, Pokemon Go… Started on release in 2016, still playing. A good excuse to go out and meet people. Even the fact that I literally had only about three pokestops in the city didn’t stop me, now there are more than a couple of hundred of them. Also the last few months I’ve been playing Project Sekai, I really love reaction-based games. And, well, chess. I play chess all the time

6 Likes

On Chess.com? or using a certain app?

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly, on Chess.com :+1:

4 Likes

oooo I have an account there. I hope it’s still active. :sweat_smile: Use to play regularly. But I haven’t played… huh… 5+ years. Great way to kill time. Lots of tournaments and a lot to learn about chess. Great app.

5 Likes

I am replaying Max Payne and I also install Life is Strange on every mobile device I have, and replay it from time to time.

4 Likes

Obey me and Mystic Messenger

5 Likes

man i tried playing that on mobile but the controls killed me :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve been curious to play obey me for a while now… o

5 Likes