What games are you playing on your phone?

It’s really good. Love the cards. The only problem I have with it is that they put out an event one after another so you pretty much have to choose between doing the event or progressing the storyline.

6 Likes

Not playing anything specific right now. Have played PokemonGo and other random games in the past but not actively right now.

7 Likes

I didn’t know Pokemon Go was still a thing. Whats your progress with it so far? Whats the oddest place you had to go to get a pokemon?

6 Likes

I thought I had deleted everything, but I forgot a Sudoku app so this is what I play now :joy:

6 Likes

Sorry to hear about your hip, hope it’s something you can treat. I didn’t know you could trick your location, whats the Pokemon you are most proud of getting? And where was it located?

4 Likes

I’m assuming these are good Pokemon?

4 Likes

Ahhh ok. Yeah I tried playing Pokémon go when it first came out. But it just faded.

4 Likes

Yeah I bet. You should try playing Azur lane. Forget about Pokémon….get you some ship girls. All based off actual battleships from around the world

not only is it fun but it’s educational. Lol

4 Likes

On phone Honkai Impact 3rd, Genshin Impact, Pokemon Go, Azur Lane and PGR.

6 Likes

Ah man it’s really not that much.

4 Likes

I would like to play Pokemon GO soo much but it won’t work on my Huawei phone… :weary: :cry:

5 Likes

I’ve started playing Land of empires. Nothing new in general, but it can kill time.

5 Likes

That’s when I played. No pvp. I know there’s a couple that are playing, @Keiffer plays. He’s a grandmaster trainer and what not. Lol. Not sure if that’s a thing. I doubt it.

4 Likes

Funny you say that I almost bought some kits that looked dope but then I was like hold up! These aren’t gundam. Was kinda thrown off because they looked so dope.

4 Likes

Anyone played this game? Very arcade like and also has a bit of anime style. Ideal for playing in short bouts Soccer Girl Adventure - Universal - HD Gameplay Trailer - YouTube

5 Likes

None :frowning:

4 Likes

Smart man :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like a pretty cool side scrolling game.

5 Likes

I tried Azur Lane but things just got too confusing for me regarding the mechanics and what I should be doing next. I’ve also been trying to get into Arknights lately, but I usually only have the motivation to check on the base instead of continuing the story…

I’ve also been playing Genshin, Honkai, Punishing Gray Raven, and NIKKE, but the first two of those are starting to burn me out and I may quit those eventually.

4 Likes

Hahaha. It got you too?

4 Likes