What made you smile today?

Oh wow. I’m digging that art style. This is impressive. Don’t get me wrong I live vibrant colored anime but something about black, white and all the shading…just hits different.

3 Likes

It is just so true to the manga I really recommend reading it before the anime comes out

3 Likes

Ok, I’ll give it a read.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Like they are preparing for the Fashion Week.

2 Likes

They look friendlier than my 'Tubbies.

2 Likes

I don’t think the spider survived his scream. :joy:

2 Likes

This made me smile today lol

3 Likes

I can hear the Doom soundtrack in my head

2 Likes
3 Likes

About time please let it be good

3 Likes

Having a donkey, two horses, a cow and her calf all waiting to greet me at my door this morning.

4 Likes

literally this!

1 Like

Weird thing is Devil May Cry already had an anime adaptation back in the early 2000’s but it wasn’t mainstream yet. Funimation and Aniplex did the dubbing.

4 Likes

Indeed it did and I remember watching it and it had the voice actor for Dante in it, with this one its new and not with the voice actor but hopefully its good

3 Likes

Wow, that’s indeed causes a smile. I pretty much enjoyed their Castlevania, I think the DMC has it’s chances

4 Likes

Same, Castlevania was top notch really glad it turned out as good as it was and now we have Richter coming in Nocturne so it and DMC I have high hopes for

4 Likes

After having to go to the doctor after a streak of 20 years, Had to go for my hurt back and It put me in a mood come home to find all this waiting for me :liz_wow:

3 Likes

I got good news from my doc today. Pain in my knees is just arthritis and I do not need my knees replaced. Now we just need to work on the proper meds for the pain.

2 Likes

That is good news, I was just put in a brace and given meds lol we will see in a week if anything is improved

2 Likes