What type of games do you play?

I game on ps5. I play just about anything if it looks good. I’m a huge Destiny player, been playing since D1. Of course I play final fantasy, 7 is my favorite and first intro to JRPG. I’m looking forward to the next dlc for the remake on PS5. Love all the Battlefield games except hardline, sorry that games was trash. Then again 2042 was an absolute dumpster fire but they’ve been working on it. Cyberpunk is an awesome game, as well as cult of the lamb. I have cult of the lamb on my switch as well. On the switch I have Pokémon arceus, One Piece, Mario cart, hades, and a few others. As you can see I play it all. I mainly game on my PS5 but switch is a good way to kill time at work…lol.if your on Playstaion hit me up, just leave a message so I know your from here. Username is the same as on here.

10 Likes

Definitely Final Fantasy. I still didn’t have time to check the new remade 7. Looks damn amazing. Have you played that one? I assume it looks amazing.

6 Likes

Does it! It’s an understatement, I did play the first part. There’s a lot to do but I will admit I didn’t play on hard mode just normal. I plan to one day and try and platinum the game. I highly recommend it.

4 Likes

wow… so that good? Damn. Now I have to get myself organized and find the time for it… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You really should. Especially if your a fan of the series, then the new dlc is coming here shortly. You won’t be disappointed that’s for sure.

5 Likes

I don’t have a PS5 but I did play Cyberpunk on my computer. Sadly I only ever Played the original Destiny and once I got so far I got bored with the game and haven’t look at any of it since.

4 Likes

Hahah, that’s destiny in a nutshell. Grind for a couple weeks then there’s nothing left to do. It’s been like that for me since they dropped Crotas raid in D1. But it’s a love hate and will continue to get every dlc. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I am a huge fan of RPG games. I am currently playing WoW and Uncharted 4 on my PS5.
I can’t wait to play Final Fantasy XVI… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

It’s gonna be even better. Plus they are putting all that work into due to not porting it for the ps4. Means it’s gonna be that much better I feel.

4 Likes

I was a gamer before adult responsibilities came in! :smiling_face_with_tear: Don’t have much time for gaming now, waiting for winter and cold days to get back to it. :grin:
I mostly play racing games, CSR racing 2 on my phone daily for the last 3 years. Also a big fan of GranTurismo, NFS, and GTA.

7 Likes

I am personally heavily addicted to Apex Legends!! And more than apex legends for me is Sekiro, just a masterpiece, especially if you like seeing amazing sword skills! Final fantasy games always have a special place in my heart, started with final fantasy 7, played the 8,9,10,13 and 15 (the only one I managed to complete) :joy: I play on Xbox and I’m open to hear games recommendations!

5 Likes

I usually give it a try if they are cute and inexpensive :joy::joy::joy: or if they look weird /silly enough like The Textorcist…

I’m playing The Darkest Tale and Coral Island now​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I refuse to play horror games and have a problem with water games…

A friend sent me Subnautica and I was like “meh … Watching fish… Why do people like it so much?”, But the moment I looked around and saw nothing but water I was like “nope… I’m not getting in there” XDDD

9 Likes

Please give me more details about this Textorcist please cause the title is making me laugh too much :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I love to play all titles from Marvel & DC. Waiitng for Suicide Squad and Gotham Knights to release :grin:

6 Likes

XDDD It’s a bullet curtain like touhou, but you have to type the attacks (prayers???) XDDD

Okay… not as hard as Touhou, but each attack is a sentence… I think… 2 or 3 lines long. Too much for my little brain, but I like it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was free on Opera GX not long ago

6 Likes

I play a few different franchieses
Assassin’s creed
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
The Witcher
A few lego games
and jurassic world evolution 2

8 Likes

Well currently doing Trails from Zero since I’ve played everything but that and Azure, Once in a while I get in some Mobile suit gundam Maxi-boost on for the competitive side.

6 Likes

Just got Gothan Knights waiting for a day off to play

5 Likes

Yea I was gonna get it but saw some early access reviews. I’m a huge fan of the Batman games, but this is about the new generation coming up. Cool twist but just wasn’t ready to spend $70, I’ll wait till it goes on sale.

5 Likes

I did spent the 70 but i had to save

5 Likes