Which anime are you looking forward to?

They can be:
Wanting to watch, Needing to watch, New Seasons, 1st seasons, TBA’s (to be anounced), and/or Hoping to watch

4 Likes

I never watched Vinland Saga, and I am looking forward to…

5 Likes

Solo leveling for me

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the second season of ‘My Dress-Up Darling’ and I also can’t wait for the new ‘Spice and Wolf’ anime!! I’m hoping that they’ll do a second season of ‘My Love Story with Yamada-Kun at Level 999’! I also can’t wait for the next season of ‘Demon Slayer’!

4 Likes

Jujutsu Kaisen season 2

5 Likes

Solo level, read the manwa looking forward to the anime and the game

3 Likes

I said it before but this is the anime I’m excited for

I love the Videogames so I just Can’t wait for it

6 Likes

Same, can’t wait to watch

5 Likes

Trailer is pretty awesome… :star_struck:

4 Likes

Caught the first episode, it was very well done plus well Lila :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the last season of Beastars.

3 Likes

I’m torn on one hand i want to watch it subed since i played the games and i love the voices, but i also want to see who thay could get to dub them so it’s a hard choice dub or sub??

3 Likes

both GIF

4 Likes

Jobless reincarnation
season 3 rent a girlfriend
Horimiya missing pieces
Hoping for a season 2 of angel next door and a few others but only time will tell

3 Likes

Right now I’m watching Dr. Stone Season 3. I have finished Urusei Yatsura original series, and Demon Slayer Mugen Train Arc. I’m still watching DS Entertainment District Arc, Date A Live 4, and World Witches Take Off!. I can’t wait for Demon Slayer Season 3, Spice and Wolf 2, Testament of Sister New Devil Season 1 Pt 2, Testament of Sister New Devil Burst, Ancient Magus Bride 2, and AMB The Boy from the West and Knight of the Blue Storm.

3 Likes

I have never seen this series before. The truth is I don’t have Netflix or any streaming service. Just old school dvd/bluray player.

3 Likes

Theres a new season to spice and wolf coming!!??

3 Likes

Solo leveling, spy x family, 86 season 2(TBA) , bastard season two( its an anime on netflix) , Jujutsu kaisen season 2

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s based on the new light novel series.
New Spice & Wolf TV Anime Reveals 2024 Debut, Returning Cast - News - Anime News Network).

3 Likes