Which type of ramen is your favorite flavor

TBH, living out in small town Oklahoma, there isn’t any place to get ramen. I don’t know any place in any of the big cities either like Wichita KS, Stillwater Ok, or OKC that sells it either. Of course when I’m out and about I’m not thinking of getting ramen anyway. If I do eat Japanese it’s usually Habachi.

So basically my experience with Ramen is this…
51cvJuXN83L.AC

If I’m feeling adventurous I might boil and tear up some chicken to put in it, lol.

I would love to try all the ones that’s been posted but I wouldn’t even know where to get the stuff yet alone cook it myself, lol! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wooohooo I will be ordering it from there then! Thank you so much!!

5 Likes

When I’m back in London I will go to my favourite ramen bar and I will try to get the recipe and post it here :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Always love Top Ramen Curry :tada:

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I will try this when I get the chance.

6 Likes

It looks so yummy :eyes:

3 Likes

They have other flavors, too. Beef, chicken, and garlic–that I’ve seen in my locals stores. Those cover everything I need so I have not dug for any other flavors.

3 Likes

BTW this flavor you can only find in India. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Where can I get this? I’ve never seen or heard of this. Thank you

5 Likes

@somwhere This is domesticated only for Indian metropolitan markets. Only if they are importing it.

4 Likes

Ahhh ok imma give it a try.

5 Likes

I miss it now since I moved from there I don’t find it at my current place anymore. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I saw several other kinds of curry ramen on the 'Zon, as well as a few other by-mail delivery services. Can’t verify taste or anything. I personally can’t stand the taste of curry. And believe me, I’ve tried to like it.

4 Likes

When it says curry :slightly_smiling_face: on this it doesn’t means curry as spice but curry for soup gravy :smiley:

5 Likes

I think I know what you mean is kind of like laksa noodles maybe?? I’m starving now :sob:

7 Likes

You and me both. Shoot I’m over here making a turkey. No not early thanksgiving but we were feeling turkey and didn’t want deli turkey

5 Likes

Yeah, home-made stuff always tastes better.

5 Likes

Shrimp tempura ramen is delicious too :ramen:

7 Likes

I just got hungry.

3 Likes

Always the best :smiley:

4 Likes