Who is the WORSE Waifu's!

Im Not Sorry Ryan Reynolds GIF by The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard
:relieved:

1 Like

Im gonna have to start dunkin on waifu’s

1 Like

He’s NOT a husbando, but a guy but I HATE him with a PASSION!!!

6 Likes

that’s kind of universal, he was made to be hated!

I weep for any girl who does make him her husbando. No you can’t “fix” him.

4 Likes

Me. :grimacing: :bear:

1 Like

Well everyone is allowed one wrong choice :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Et tu brute’

1 Like

By far and large Malty from sheild hero. Also the -redacted- princess from redo of healer.

5 Likes

Agreed, personally I really didn’t want to break down every detail why I wouldn’t choose her outside of the obvious ones. But there are a plethora of issues why she would make a terrible waifu.
senki GIF

2 Likes

I agree with you.

3 Likes

wait what did i miss??

2 Likes

Everything good sir

3 Likes

Well, the Patriots fired Bill Belichick. Not sure what day you checked out, so I’m not sure what you need to know. :grimacing:

2 Likes

NVM i backtracked and read it all,no one cares about the patriots…this isnt the early 2000s anymore.

1 Like

eleina from maji no tabi… was one lf the very very few times where the the awsome graphics and the protagonist kawainess didnt make up for how unpleasant and antiphatic she was :tired_face: otherwise i would say, haruhi suzumiya lol… i rrrrreally tried hard to get into the anime… but really couldnt stand her :joy:

3 Likes

Holy shit people are agreeing with me… im not used to this feeling lol

2 Likes

Hmmm for me it might be Faye Valentine, she’s cute an all but i just find her annoying.

Top pick though would be Princess Flare from Redo of healer before the alteration. (If you know you know) lol

IMG_0240

3 Likes

Im laughing at the flare part lol

4 Likes

Faye was just your classic Femme Fatale and a true gold digger, but she had her reasons.

2 Likes