Who is the WORSE Waifu's!

We all have personal preferances as to who is the Best Waifu,
(and we all know it’s Rachnera :spider: :spider_web: from Monster Musume :smirk:).

But who would you consider the WORSE Waifu ever? from any Anime/Game/Movie/Manga/etc.

Provide reasons as to why and preferably post an image of her and what anime/game/movie/manga/etc, she is from.

(and yes @Hestia25 husbando’s welcome as well, pick your worse!)

Also I found this List online, the beginning of the list is questionable (I happen to like Aqua), but for the the top 3 choices definitly belong on that list!

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Akeno.

Why?

Because saying so will make mageheart cry and I’m evil like that.
:smiling_imp:

Truthfully? Any zombie waifus. I am totally over the whole zombie trope.

1 Like

Any of the chicks from AOT, i just dont get it personally I feel nothing for em.

As for @Beestie take right above me, meh as I scrooge mcduck dive into my Akeno collection :stuck_out_tongue:

Scrooge Mcduck Money GIF

1 Like

Tanya the evil…you all know why

4 Likes

Lol 100% agreed, but to be fair “Lolis” just don’t do it for me.

However in general my choice for a bad waifu would easily be.
Malty from “Shield Hero”

Also I hate Nina purpleton with the burning passion of one thousand stars.

I have seen people make waifus out of worse choices to be fair, but these two irritate me.

6 Likes

Damn I had another but she is from a game not anime or manga but she is trash tier lol

3 Likes

Also that list is pretty weird I disagree with all but two… Malty obviously, also Makima are well deserved on the list.

3 Likes

There is gonna be alot of that

3 Likes

My bad clicked wrong topic

2 Likes

Its not just the loli factor but that shes literally evil too. Its even in her name for fucks sake. From what i understand she took knowledge from here like the nazis amongst others and applied it there

4 Likes

I’ve yet to see actual “Evil”. He’s (and I know the pronouns I’m using to differentiate here) a ruthless businessman with the discipline to succeed and survive. Veterans could really appreciate that strategy and discipline that tries to make sure everyone comes home.

Since everyone believes their side is morally just, as twisted as that may be at times, I could see that title being given by the enemy to recognize she is a force to be reckoned with.

4 Likes

Games are fair game so to speak, I didn’t specify “anime only”.

As for @Beestie Nothing is wrong with any of the Zombie girls I like, like Zombina from Monster Musume, or even the majority of the idols from Franchouchou (Zombieland Saga)

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love Zombina :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Frank I think you misread the topic, because do you really hate Rem and Albedo that much?

We are looking for your personal WORSE waifu.

I’m not a big fan of Albedo either but I can see why some are and she isn’t the worse by far, and I do prefer Ram over Rem but Rem is far from the worse as well!

2 Likes

O goody well now that I know that
Syuen from Nikke Im sure someone somewhere loves this little trash heap :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

3 Likes

I see nothing wrong with Tanya myself as I find her a an entertaining character and very driven by her goals. The real enemy of the series is being X who put Tanya in that situation from the get go. All Tanya really wants is a peaceful life, but being X really fucked her over and she’s using her knowledge to her advantage in a rough situation. If Tanya wasn’t underage she would be decent waifu material, its her age that ruins it for me.

Malty from sheild hero is far more sinister and evil in my book.

3 Likes

Asia :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: she’s soo annoying

2 Likes

She died twice, how about we killed her one more time, but for REAL :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

NOOOO Not you to Hestia!!

1 Like

If dying too much is a disqualification for you…

-Subaru has left the chat…-

1 Like