Wholesome Monster Girl Tavern!

I am CONFLICTED!!

5 Likes

This upper respiratory infection is kicking my arse. I’m heading to bed. No PTO left, so I have to work tomorrow. Night, y’all.

5 Likes

08606-1540527085-1girl, ankle garter, (large breasts_1.4), apron, arachne, arthropod girl, arthropod limbs, bangs, black dress, black footwear, b
08544-2137976597-1girl, ankle garter, (extra_eyes_1.5), (large breasts_1.4), apron, arachne, arthropod girl, arthropod limbs, bangs, black dress,

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

My favorite Dragonmaid :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: (Yugioh)

@Sunburnt_Gecko do you think you can make a AI of her? How do you think is gonna turn out??

6 Likes

Ahhhhhhhh could try later on…

She got a name??

5 Likes

Kitchen Dragonmaid

Her dragon counterpart is called Dragonmaid Tinkhec

6 Likes

See how it goes

4 Likes

GAHHHH

Layed a hard one on me haha
I can’t get it right, might have to keep onto it. Can’t get the hands, horns or tail right :weary::rofl:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Manga time. Peace.

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Night, y’all.

4 Likes

Soo early :face_with_spiral_eyes:, I just started cooking dinner :sob:

3 Likes

I have to feed the Pack, feed me, feed the Qats, shower, let the pack in and out several times during this, fold and put away laundry for the upcoming week, then go read. Taps is at 10.

Then, in an hour or two after taps, I have to get back up and figure out what that Qat-induced crash on the other side of the house was…

3 Likes

So usually what are you REALLY time to go to sleep? :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I try to be lights out at 10. That’s the target.

Last night I actually fell asleep around 8:30. But I’m still wiped from the cough.

3 Likes

I usually go to sleep at 11pm, unless I don’t have work and someone tell me to do something fun I stay longer :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes