Would you spend the money on 1 figure? Or what one figure would cost would you get multiple?

The best gifts are the ones you get for yourself. Congrats Beestie! That figure looks absolutely stunning.

5 Likes

Nice it still looks awesome congrats to yourself.

4 Likes

Yea that’s true. But from what I’ve gotten this far I have nothing but great reviews. I don’t buy any of the articulated ones and from my research the ones that are more fragile are the the NSFW lol

4 Likes

Hahaha I had a feeling you would. Glad you got it. I still really think this figure looks freaking awesome. No lie I’d probably spend the same and wouldn’t care. You have to spoil yourself, really happy for you. Make sure to send the pics maybe even an unpackaging???

4 Likes

grumble

Unpackaging.

grumble

That has to be done at my hobby desk. You effectively just told me to clean my room.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Hahaha
Hey I’ll take what I can get.

4 Likes

Lmao stop grumbling you are unpacking something cool. Come on now.

3 Likes

This design for Rainbow Dash is simply amazing :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Yeah what @Mazuk said

@Antares that’s what I told him. I’m not big on the pony thing but this figure looks clean.

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

6 Likes

Don’t have to be big on something to get the figure lets be honest, its a clean looking figure all that matters :grin:

6 Likes

So very true.

6 Likes

yep I agree :yum:

6 Likes

Most mine are figures that I like because how they look, also how I get into new anime. But right now I’m trying to settle down and get certain figures from some of my favorite anime.

6 Likes

I have to be honest. I buy the ones I like from my animes but if I ever find one that is clean and really nice looking I will buy it. It is what we do as we collect figurines.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what it starts at. Then your buying figures just based on looks. But when you receive that figure oh buddy is it a great feeling.

4 Likes

Yep that is for sure.

4 Likes

Nice get it done then move on to next project.

4 Likes

Humm did you uninstall windows 11 after you got it for free.

4 Likes

Shoot I need to get all the bleach before TYBW. I would say the car is way more important though.

4 Likes

Thousand year blood war.

4 Likes