Your New Year Resolutions

Haven’t made any resolutions the past 2 or 3 years. Guess it would just be to make progress in my business and writing.

8 Likes

Nothing wrong with that. Wishing you the best in your business and writings.

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Your welcome

5 Likes

Oh man! You were doing good. You can do it bro

4 Likes

I mean it’s your life you do with it what you want. I’ll always rally for those that are trying to better themselves. I know how hard it is to quit smoking. I’ve been there and done that. As far as the depression and anxiety woo buddy that’s a whole other can of worms. I’m still trying to fix myself there. Military messed me up good, well deployment not necessarily the army. All you can do is take it one day at a time.

4 Likes

We all go through some struggle others worse than others. But you have one life and you have to try and make the best of it. We are here for you.

4 Likes

Ahhhh ok. I mean that could be a thing. I’m not fluent about Buddhism. I’m beleive that it is what you make it. I’ll leave it at that. If you need to talk I’m here just DM me.

4 Likes

Whoa this got deep but true no one is alone on anything here we got you and that goes for anyone

5 Likes

Dont feel bad duders, I was there once its a hard road to stop smoking and there are times you just need one, its a slow gnawing process you are allowed to have one and take it step by step

5 Likes

Hey it can be how ever many you want it to be lol its a slow weening off

5 Likes

lol Welp not here as of yet

5 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t normal lol I had my heater in my mechanic hole that entire week lol There was zero work done then

5 Likes

@Keiffer, yep some weird stuff going on with the climate. At night its so hot I start sweating, but also so cold I could get sick if I take off the bed covers or sleep with light clothes, having way too many problems trying to get a night rest

6 Likes

Same here :pensive::pensive::pensive:

5 Likes

My new year resolution is still being tested.
Its to change the world around me, and we all know change is difficult for allot of people.

5 Likes

Random goblin sighting.

3 Likes

3 Likes

To learn to fly and levitate or atleast be invisible :grin::wink:

3 Likes

Learn to drive. If I learn, I’m gonna get so many opportunities, and not be dependent of my partner for everything :pleading_face:

3 Likes