AnimeNYC

So, I’ve got two tickets to AnimeNYC Friday next month. I was going to go up (from D.C.) on Thursday night, but if it’s not starting until the afternoon I’m adjusting the MegaBus to Friday morning. So, looking to sell my +1 Friday pass.

PSA/Disclaimer: Not sactioned by OtakuBox. Willing to take down or adjust if not allowed. Purchases done at own risk. Message me to build rapport. Etc. Etc. Etc. SpongeBob can defeat Goku.

4 Likes

Damn. That’s too good to be true. What day exactly?

5 Likes

Wo wo wo disregard friend. I just realized it says New York. For some reason I saw NC as in North Carolina. I swore to all the gods and deities that I’d never go to New York. Nothing against anyone just not my thing. If you ever got anywhere other than NYC let me know.

5 Likes

For political reasons, I agree.

But I’m possibly adding four or five autographs to the Keyblade, especially with the composer for Kingdom Hearts, I think I can survive a day with nerds in the tourist areas. Not planning on much deviation.

Side note: @Liz Really? We can’t use it in a self-deprecating humorous way? I mean, we’re some degree of degenerates…

5 Likes

Hi, @SquallMano I have built the forum to avoid any unnecessary hurt feelings, so such terms will not be used for now, even though they can be used in a humorous way, just to make sure to avoid potential unpleasantries. -Liz🌸

6 Likes

No I just never wanted to go there. I don’t care about politics. To be honest that why the world is so messed up in the first place. Just my opinion. But I just never liked NYC. Seeing it on tv is more than good enough. Lol. Get those autographs brother and take a ton of pics

5 Likes

If I had the ability to take the day off work I would give it a long hard :rofl: look

5 Likes

Talking about this. Me and my buddy were just talking about going to anime expo in LA in April. Not sure if your gonna go as well. We have a couple buddies that live there so gonna use it as an excuse to see and visit friends. Lol.

6 Likes

Well, currently have arrangements to sell my +1. Now to debate if I want to take the Keyblade and Zangetsu all the way up there and carry them around with me. Probably leaving Zangetsu behind since JYB is going to be in Ocean City, MD in April…

6 Likes

And now for my photo dump…

8 Likes

Geesh. I missed out on a hood ass time. Nice/awesome pics.

6 Likes

Its a hug-sized Anyaaaaaaaa :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

6 Likes