Tekko 2023

Had fun at this one.

My custody fight was going to be Wednesday and Thursday of the week. Immediately after trial on Thursday, I would have to head from DC to Pittsburgh for the con, where I would be either celebrating or escaping depression. Fortunately, I gained a new resource of information earlier in the week and trial was not necessary.

Guests this year included Brandon McInness & J. Michael Tatum, Laura Stahl & Khoi Dao, Suzie Yeung, Kayli Mills, David Lodge, and Keith Silverstein.

So, I was guest handling for Keith Silverstein this weekend. I was helping and met him earlier along with Lodge at AnimeInk last year. Had fun learning about him and his family. Most of the prints sold were Genshin Impact’s Zhongli, Hunter X Hunter’s Hisoka, with some REO Speedwagon, Torbjorn, and Hawkmoth.

The line was constantly full and I’m grateful my supervisors trusted I could handle for him.

5 Likes

Eyyy those Signed Nikke ones thats awesome, the voice acting is superb! @squall just get a bus already and pick us up we are all ready to join

3 Likes

I’ll share more NIKKEs after walking the lion.

Kayli didn’t have her Rapi cosplay until the week after. She knows it as “The Butt Game”. I couldn’t find a decent Snow White print for Laura, so just had to do with a picture with her.

6 Likes

lol Well she has my respect, See I wouldnt even be able to make it to anything in a event lol all my money would go to autographs and meetings lol Not for selling no no for myself lol

3 Likes

Emi Lo will be coming to AnimeUSA again next month

Including Lisa Ortiz (Ether) because I met her years ago.

4 Likes

Lol the body line wow

3 Likes

I got to guest handle for Sarah Wiedenheft at Tekko 2022, before she voiced Blanc. That might be next time we cross paths.

3 Likes

Blanc and Noir
Rockos Modern Life 90S GIF
Sorry lost myself

3 Likes

Cute :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

NICE!
I spent most of the con looking for Yuffie/Jessie/FF7 merch.
To no avail, I kept blowing money on ecchi, lewd, and generic wall scrolls. (OMG SO MANY WALL SCROLLS!)

End of the day, my friend reminded me that the voice actress for Yuffie was at the con… so I could have just gone to see her… XD The highlight of my weekend to say the least, even if I broke my bank doing it LOL

3 Likes