Anime Ink 2023, Richmond VA, Oct 20-22

Anime Ink last year was awesome. So much beautiful, nerdy art. I’ve only got one, and would like to get more (might as well make that a topic shortly), it’s just a matter of the costs and so many choices after the next one.

Previous guests were David Lodge and Keith Silverstein (both remembered me at Tekko this summer), Michelle Ruff, Erica Schroeder, and Bryce Papenbrook.

They just started announcing the voice actor guests:

Also voices My Hero Academia’s Mineta

Also voices My Hero Academia’s Stain and Attack on Titan’s Reiner.

I’d like to take my son to meet them, but there’s a lot of ecchi art there that he shouldn’t be seeing at his age (as well as the content is part of my custody fight)…

5 Likes

I am sure it will be great! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

And they just announced another guest. I got to work with her at Tekko last year.

5 Likes

4 Likes

YEAH, BABY!

And with a beautiful scroll that we Just got (and the Merlin from earlier), this is going to be awesome!

3 Likes

Oh snap! I got find some art of them too!

3 Likes

tries to not be jelly

2 Likes

Chef Mario’s new menu is getting printed right now.

I’m about to get to adding more pages, but I don’t want an abundance of White Space while creating dishes is still in the works!

3 Likes

GOD DAMN IT! Why couldnt it be like next year

3 Likes

They do also have AnimeInk Miami (January, I think) and Videogame TattsCon in the Knoxville, TN area, Late spring, I think.

3 Likes

SECOND PLACE IN THE COSPLAY COMPETITION!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!

5 Likes

Oh, Big Bird…You are NOT gonna like how today turns out…:

2 Likes

congratulations!

3 Likes

Day 2!

2 Likes

Wow, congrats!

4 Likes

And the business card he was handing out…

2 Likes

4 Likes

If you see the same category appear, there was judging for each of the three days.

4 Likes

To thank my coworker for covering my in-office day on Friday

4 Likes

Most of my “working” was helping Mark Whitten with the guests that wanted to take pictures and answer questions for the attendees. I’ve fallen behind in Demon Slayer, but still looking forward to seeing him and the heartbreak when he passes.

Added Rengoku to the Demon Slayer section of the autograph wall.

4 Likes