Black Butler

So I see another classic anime has a new season so has anyone watch the new season yet on Crunchyroll

5 Likes

I have and I love the new art style and I think, based off of the first episode, that this is gonna be a GREAT season!

5 Likes

Omggg another for the watch list
black butler manga GIF

4 Likes

I agree because Iā€™m so far behind on BB Iā€™m going to binge everything to get caught back up, what I really like is a bunch of the classic animeā€™s from the late 90s and early 2000s are having new seasons.

5 Likes

Right?! Iā€™m really happy with ā€˜Spice & Wolfā€™ so far especially with itā€™s new art style too! I should probably binge Black Butler too just to make sure that I have everything looked at and I remember exactly what all has happened so far. X)

3 Likes

Is Black Butler worth watching? Recently I just got through with watching Season 2 of JuJutsu Kaisen. Iā€™m still highly confused on what I just spend 3 days watching like where in the timeline does this ā€œarcā€ takes place and why did they end it like that :face_exhaling:.

(Now, Back To Black Butler)

Is it a old anime thatā€™s making a comeback or itā€™s it still going on with plenty more episodes to go? I can promise you I could look it up but to avoid spoilers I would rather not see any details online in case if Black Butler is consider to be one of the ā€œMount Rush Moreā€ of anime.

3 Likes