What anime are you watching right now?

Tell me about the shows you are following at the moment! Share your recommendations, cautionary tales, and best characters! -Liz🌸

14 Likes

Currently I’m re watching all of overlord. Wanted toner-watch it before I start the light novels.

13 Likes

Im thinking of watching rosario+ vampire again its bin awhile lol

15 Likes

Haven’t watched that one. That’s a slice of life anime right?

5 Likes

I cant remeber :rofl::rofl: its bin a good few years for me

6 Likes

Mob psycho, chainsaw man, my hero academia and Iruma kun.

8 Likes

Been going back and re-watching Bubblegum Crisis & Area 88 recently, but slowly working through Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Full Metal Panic and BOFURI to keep myself entertained.

10 Likes

Just watching Darling in the Franxx, very nice anime.

12 Likes

the new “beast tamer” is a good shout, only 3 episodes out atm tho :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I finished Edgerunners the other week and it broke me, currenly working on demon slayer :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Im re-watching inuyasha and bleach with my senpai since both goth rebooted with new seasons recently hes never seen Inuyasha over halfway done uwu

8 Likes

Black Clover is what has me hooked right now, jus when I’m about to bored, it picks up the pace to the point I can’t stop watching

8 Likes

Currently watching Bloom into you and waiting for the right time to get Josee the tiger and the fish in!

6 Likes

Darling in the Franxx is one of my favorites. The only thing is that the manga is different from the anime. Good news tho is they just came out with the english manga for it that you can get on Amazon.

8 Likes

At the moment watching Bleach TYBW and Chainsaw Man.

7 Likes

I just finished Death Note. Haven’t started a new show yet though I’m thinking I’ll check out Darling in the Franxx. Also waiting for new Demon Slayer and RWBY and I need to catch up on Sword Art Online (I watch some shows with my nephews and need to wait for them).

8 Likes

Currently watching quite a few anime Chainsaw Man, Beast Tamer, Reincarnated as a sword, I’ve somehow gotten stronger…, it’s basically episode of 1 than episode of another.

7 Likes

Currently watching zanki and chainsaw man

6 Likes

Zenki and chainsaw man

6 Likes

Bleach and my shield hero

8 Likes