Court of Rias Gremory

is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon anime girl GIF by HIDIVE
Eyy eyy did they called Hestia over??? :eyes:

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad no one pays attention to the Church of Akeno Himejima so I can slip through the cracks hehe (at least in this side and not Akenoā€™s NSFW thread) :rofl::heart:

Also @Hestia25 you already knew I was going to include yours lol

5 Likes

Nah, I do pay attention. Just most the stuff posted there is fine though there are some borderline images there.

5 Likes

@Beestie , @Zoysite13 , @MageHeart If you see something out of place in the Hestia thread, be free to modify as you see fit :raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::pray:t4:

5 Likes

What Never I would never

4 Likes

SO long as rules are followed then there isnt a issue

5 Likes

No. You add them. When it starts leaning heavily into ecchi territory, itā€™s time to blur.

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna cook, peaceāœŒšŸ½

5 Likes

Whatā€™re we having tonight?

3 Likes

ā€œShepperdā€™sā€ pie but beef

4 Likes

well I said that because the last time I posted something it seemed to blur without me doing anything so I thought it was either automatic or one of the admins did it. anyway, I took your advice and blurred the more ecchi ones.

5 Likes

That would be us, donā€™t take it as a bad thing cause its not. It happens even I forgot to blur lol

5 Likes

good to know.

5 Likes

We got your back :smiley: its not bad trust me

6 Likes

Iā€™ve blurred you once or twice. Thatā€™s no big deal. Now if we have to delete one, then youā€™re in deep kimchi.

Normally I wonā€™t say anything over a blur. I just blur it and keep going.

Now if you get into a string of me having to blur you over and over, then I might bawl you out.

4 Likes

Psst just throw him a fish, works for me

4 Likes

Pfff.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™ll just be mindful then. Since this thread is SFW to begin with, I donā€™t think you need to worry about anything thatā€™s straight-up hentai.

5 Likes

Come over to the darkside :smiling_imp:
I can sweeten the offer we have

Dxd Milfs

6 Likes