Court of Rias Gremory

3 Likes

I still honestly wish we had different conversations than something like this though. I mean I did post several stuff on Elder Ring and this is the longest convo Iā€™ve had so far.

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

5 Likes

Pfft you start a conversation next thing you know it doesnā€™t stop, My advice poke the bear you can normally get a long one started then :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Long as you can have conversations with bear pictures :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Wasnā€™t even meant to be a conversation. And in my experience when I tried to start a convo in other threads I often get told off pretty rudely. So I often kept my mouth shut when I get no response.

6 Likes

Who done it Iā€™ll step in!!

5 Likes

eh, that was years ago and I donā€™t even remember the threads anymore. Never like threads for that exact reason. The internet gives you the power to be jackanapes to people youā€™ll never see so I never liked threads for that exact reason. This site is the exception. Lets me be comfortable with the topics I wanna talk about.

7 Likes

IMG_7044

5 Likes

Thought you ment here lol Its easy to start a topic here Zoyā€™s War thread was a good one it blew up and weights were shoved around alot lol it was a good time all round

6 Likes

4 Likes

Depends on your topicā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks like Iā€™ll be tiptoeing around egg shells in that case.

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

4 Likes

Naw, other than treading close to Blurrsville, youā€™ve been cool.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve done the ol kamakaze a few timesā€¦
Didnā€™t even realise i was posting in the sfw space sometimes :rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

still, this isnā€™t a thread Iā€™d expect anyone under 18 to have access to. especially considering the subject matters here.

5 Likes

lol :joy:

4 Likes

This entire side of the forum is SFW . . . ish. The ecchi and outright NSFW goes on the other side. You earn the right to go there after a year, or by earning the trust of all the mods.

3 Likes

Other sideā€¦?

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yup. There is more to the forum to look forward to!

5 Likes