February 2024 Vote

I’ve already voiced my opinion on who she is twice in this thread…

3 Likes

Sorry, when I casted my vote I did it based on design, not because of the anime perse🤔

3 Likes

Eh, don’t swear it, it’s all good. Hell, I didn’t even know who’s on the art prints this month at first.

4 Likes

Yeah now I understand why Shirt 1 got many votes

4 Likes

But the manga panels are so cute :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

I actually prefer Mono-color shirts, since colors fade in the wash over time anyway!

4 Likes

yeah, I am into back and white too

4 Likes

Looks like you have some new folks to throw into the pit now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can finally get out I voted for shirt 1!

3 Likes

:1st_place_medal:Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

Not much change for the interim vote leading this week!

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

4 Likes

#2 for wall scroll

4 Likes

Yeah, final result is coming next week.

5 Likes

I agree with you 100%
Annie Leonhart is favorable a bit but missed for me, Tsubasa Hanekawa is occult for me and so I voted for her.
As for the shirt. I voted for the 3 picture frames cuz in my town, if I were to wear that one, people may actually like it and ask about it.
I also don’t care for “Bitch”.

I’ve been writing in for 2 years Riza Hawkeye from FMA.

3 Likes

I thought the final results were coming this week where is it

4 Likes

I always vote for Monster Museum

4 Likes

So I’m not sure how many folks noticed one of the questions was about keeping the scrolls or not I voted yes for keeping them but I’m interested in why Liz would want to get rid of the scrolls

4 Likes

The scrolls are one of the few reasons I subscribed to begin with. I am a huge Wall Scroll nut, and I love receiving them in the boxes. I was kinda thrown off by that, and I guess the question is, if the wall scrolls were removed, what would be added/improved?

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal: Congratulations to The February 2024 Winners!:revolving_hearts: :tada: :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes