Gamer Tags and the games you play

Hey all,

Starting this for those who feel comfortable enough and are looking for gaming friends.

Battlenet- DaidojiUji usually starcraft 2 but i have WoW

Steam - Daidoji_Uji usually sandbox or rts

Playstation - Daidoji_Ujiro usually cyberpunk

EA - Daidoji_Uji usually nothing

EpicGames - pirot101 usually mechwarrior

Twitch - Daidoji_Uji usually just supporting some friends

8 Likes

The only game I play is Osu! my ign is Avias_

4 Likes

Hey! I play a bunch of games, mostly fps tho

Steam: Zecolarth / DjZoca (only for rocket league)

Riot games: DjZ0ca#EUW

Epic games (dont remember, play nothing here)

Battle net: DjZoca

If you wanna play something, just ask ^^

5 Likes

Yoooo I only ever play on Xbox, Usually apex, gamer tag is HeyItzZio!

5 Likes

Nice cool people to play with.
You can only find me on the PS5 somwhere is my username.
I have a switch but do t play online, order solo games on the handheld. Maybe convince me to get into online play, maybe try some party games. Wait I have played a Mario party game and the Mario kart. But that was years ago.

I play all types of games online, add me if you want and looking forward to gaming.

7 Likes

Battlenet. Beestie. I think… It’s the name I usually use. Normally on WoW.

5 Likes

Xbox: ArmorManThe2nd

I mostly play Destiny 2 and have recently started playing Persona 5 Royal

7 Likes

I play lots of games as well! I mostly play on PC though. The only game I play on my PS4 anymore is Dead By Daylight until they decide to give you the ability to connect your PS4 account to your Steam account, then I’ll switch over to PC for DBD. X)

6 Likes

Hummm. Lets see if I can remember any of them.
Goes off to search usernames.
Battle.net - Mazuk#1911
Steam - Mazuk79

Im sure there is others but i suppose that is the best ones atm.

5 Likes

Random gobbo.

2 Likes

ITS BEESTIES! Dont let him try to frame anyone

2 Likes

1 Like

lol, dont forget the milk

1 Like

I’m just about JWAG12787 on everything, so i should be easy enough to track down :smiley:

3 Likes

I have way too many games I play, On steam Its ARCTICoperator. same on EA and Blizzard should be that too if not its my old tag still StarHawkCPT1

3 Likes

so when i pull it up there are three options so to not add randoms here is my steam for everyone, all i ask is that you message me to let me know you sent an invite as to not add randoms.

2 Likes

Xbox - Arachnous
I don’t play online games to often but when I do it’s things like Warframe or the occasional fortnite. Mostly I play things like Final Fantasy, Assassin’s Creed, Hogwarts Legacy, Jedi Survivor, Cyberpunk, and currently replaying a favorite from highschool Alice Madness Returns

3 Likes

Xbox- Voodaco im always online i play lots of games

3 Likes

Yea know I never did put mine in here It hit me at…6 this morning and as I enjoy talking to everyone here

Got a Playstation add me - Mage__Heart

Steam of course - Mage Heart - Just look for a certain character :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Im reaching Hard here but I need some help I am looking for a fourth to play through the borderlands campaign with me and two others, sadly my fourth had to bow out for work. I would be streaming this gameplay too and if you need the games I will buy them for you on steam no questions asked hit me up theARCTICoperator … ARCTICoperator on steam please I would like to get this hashed out soon

4 Likes