Gaming Humor

I sent a friend request on discord let me know if you got it.

Is the @ the same for your YouTube and twitch?

4 Likes

approved bud thankyou yes youtube and twitch are theARCTICoperator

4 Likes

I’ll give you a follow on YouTube even though I don’t use my account 99% of the time. I don’t use Twitch :rofl:

I see you liking @Zoysite13 be our third, make that sleep paralysis demon more pissed at you

3 Likes

everylittle bit helps thankyou and to anyone else who helps thankyou I have been debating on whether or not I should trouble anyone here for help. I struggle with asking for help in general so its new for me
I love you all.
also I it was brought to my attention that there are a few fake accounts that are not mine mine are listed below and have the same logos as my profile here
(5) theARCTICoperator - YouTube
theARCTICoperator - Twitch

5 Likes

Just to clarify I haven’t touched borderlands 1 since 2012 on my Xbox 360 and the last borderlands game I played was 3 back in 2020 so I might be a bit rusty but I’m sure to have fun :sob:

4 Likes

smae here I have my old ps3 here with me at work me and a coworker have been running through it up until last night when he got medivac out so now I wanna do it on PC with new friends and stream the joy the game brings

5 Likes

Well damn I can’t wait to play then but I’m going to bed, 2 AM right now. We’ll pick this back up tomorrow :+1:

5 Likes

6 Likes

IMG-20240320-WA0035

4 Likes

7 Likes

That’s one for the collection right there.
believe star wars GIF

4 Likes

4 Likes

I never will.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Appartement 14, should be 71 :jinko_hehe: lmao

3 Likes

I will never forgive Capcom for what they did to the Megaman Legends series! Poor Mega Man Volnutt is still stuck on the moon to this day because they never released the 3rd game to wrap up the series. Legends 2 ended on a cliff hanger.

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes