General Hangout

Well it’s kind of shocking to think that these two were made by NovelAI. I was shocked myself when I saw them for the first time. Just a few keywords and boom it generates these two nice images. So in reality, only a few minutes which is mind blowing, but I pay for it slightly so it’s better than most other generation platforms.

I know it’s not actual handcrafted art (which I will always respect and love more than even the best of AI work), but it still turned out to be pretty decent.

Like I said it will still never beat a handcrafted piece of art. Take for example this picture I’m having custom commissioned right now. AI will never beat the time and effort people put into their works and I hope to never see AI replace artwork, especially in the anime scene.

Ailepu. de on IG and Ko-Fi, give her some support as well :heart:

6 Likes
9 Likes

What do you use the bookmark here?:thinking:

4 Likes

Huh?

Classic Tv Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

2 Likes

This @Beestie what do you use this for?

5 Likes

Oh, I don’t. But I suppose if it’s for a thread that one doesn’t use frequently, but wants to go back to – like that thread about vendors, good or bad.

But I just use the search function to find them.

5 Likes

Same i kinda forget we have that option for bookmark

5 Likes

I never bookmark anything, I just use the search option like everyone else said.

5 Likes

Okay, Hive Mind. Which is it?

FIAWOL or FIJAGDH?

3 Likes

Screw it :rofl::rofl:

FIAWOL!!!

5 Likes

Oh no!

3 Likes

@Zoysite13

My heart says yes to this for some reason :heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @CyberCaster !

7 Likes

@CyberCaster

Happy Birthday Cyber

5 Likes

Much obliged, dear friend! :grin::+1:

In related news, good GOD I spent so much over the weekend :sob:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @CyberCaster
Another trip around that big white thing in the sky :ok_hand:

5 Likes

GAAHHH SEIZURE PROCEDURE :rofl:

But seriously, thanks y’all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @CyberCaster
Have a blast one :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @CyberCaster , I didn’t get online yesterday evening so I missed it. :sob: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Cool Looking but I have way too much anime merch already and have no where to put something like that!. I need to rethink my displays soon and put what I don’t want displayed in storage.

Not to mention I don’t know that site, and that price seems too good to be true and sends off red flags to me, like feels sus.

4 Likes