:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Beestie im proud of you

3 Likes

What what are you watching?

1 Like

I’m watching the topic of this thread…

3 Likes

Just wanted to share this from the light novel finally I have time to read and im gonna knock them all out!!!

8 Likes

Is there anything better than a good book before bed? I think there is not.

3 Likes

Yes sir, i am trying to fit one in before bed everyday now. I NEED to read these!

3 Likes

The 11th one comes out next week. They need hurry up and release them all. I want finally understand how the series ends

5 Likes

Next to rias she is my favorite

4 Likes

Yep yep have it preordered for month’s then afterwards i will be reading all the manga

3 Likes

I have both but the manga they just busted hell for the first time so the light novels are farther

3 Likes

True true but well me being me I had to have them all, now if only i could get the writer to send me a autograph

4 Likes

Well of you manage some how let me know I’ll need one as well

4 Likes

Im at least gonna attempt to at least flatter the writer, I have loved this series for a long long time to the point it became my top number 1 ecchi aside the character’s story plot its all been top notch

4 Likes

What about the e story plot don’t you enjoy

4 Likes

Nothing really, each character is introduced in a way that best suits them, power is gained from the power of lust i mean its all 100% great for me, minus there are small changes but thats every anime

4 Likes

How you feel about the art change in season 4 a lot of people disliked it and ya while I’m not super excited about it I didn’t feel like it was that bad as people make it out to be

5 Likes

Love it, i feel the style added a little more age to everyone and its very sleek, now would i like to have the old style back yes of course I would but I also very much love the new style so long as the characters remain who they are and looks of which they do

5 Likes