High School DxD

if so find me on ps3 thats where I have it ARCTICoperator2

3 Likes

Bro the one console I don’t have uhhh :pensive: I got bo2 for 360 and PC

3 Likes

ill have to get it on pc then

3 Likes

It’s fun on PC, only problem is they took the main torrent link down a few years ago which means you will have to either buy it through steam $60 unfortunately, or find a cheap game key.

Then just download plutonium from there and then we can add each other through the forums and play some server based pubs.

5 Likes

too easy

3 Likes

So I found these awesome rare original studio used production sheets for some of the original characters in DxD. It is interesting seeing the models from 2011 and 2012 that were being used for the production of the upcoming anime at the time. And of course you know I had to get all the Akeno ones :+1:

6 Likes

So wait you actually own these amazing original sketchs :anguished:

5 Likes

I mean I do now

6 Likes

Cover 13 :heart_eyes: :drooling_face:

6 Likes

By my understanding it’s going to be Vol 10-15 that season 5 will be and then season 6 will be either a movie or jump ahead to Risa and Issa marriage and then flash ahead to the rest of the girls he Marries plus I’m not sure how they plan on showing him forming his own clan but that could also be part of season 5 into season 6

5 Likes

When it happens it happens but the future has a lot in store. I want to see more but I don’t want to get my hopes up

6 Likes

Right now its baby steps gotta get that season 5, maybe we can bribe the creator lately he has been real heavy into gunpla
:liz_angry:

3 Likes

What would happen if Issei collected all the infinity stones from the marvel universe?

5 Likes

Lots an lots of boobs lol

5 Likes

Maybe a universe where only himself and boobs exist

5 Likes

He should summon this book so he can actually achieve things with those boobs he’s got all around him. +5 if you know the name of the book.

5 Likes

I also believe there would be a shortage of clothes lol

4 Likes

Maybe just bras and panty’s for the girls

5 Likes

Pretty much lol but then what about yucky slime?? He would starve!! Lol

4 Likes

Issei would enhance most of the girls breasts to the sizes unheard of

5 Likes