High School DxD

Hmm I think he would stick to the golden ratio :thinking:

4 Likes

Lmao @Hestia25 you know about the book? +5 if you know it lol

5 Likes

I can believe that. Who do you think gets the least amount of Issei time in his harem?

5 Likes

Jiraiya create the book 18+ :fire::fire::fire: but I don’t remember the name of it​:sweat_smile: so give me half the points​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Close enough +5 it’s “Make out tactics” :rofl:

5 Likes

Right!!! D*mn how could I forget LOL

4 Likes

Equal outside of Rias who gets the most

3 Likes

I feel that Rossweisse or Ravel could get more time but I agree with the rest of them

4 Likes

Your queen always gets the most lol

4 Likes

Ya your right. I do have an high school dxd fanfiction you might enjoy it is on fanfiction.net it is called son of the dragon gods

5 Likes

The light novel for high school DxD got moved back a week and now will be released on April 24.

4 Likes

I just got some information about the newest light novel. The release is now on the 17th of April.

5 Likes

Im so confused lol

4 Likes

Sorry if I didn’t make it clear. Amazon emailed me telling me that DxD light novel would be delayed and shipping on the 24th. But I got another email saying 16th and as it says on amazon as of this time

5 Likes

So its the 16th now? I mean great excited :grin:

4 Likes

Sorry if I misled some of you. Amazon can sometimes play with people like myself. My hope were hit for a little while but I’m doing better now

5 Likes

No you were right the whole time I looked at my email it was the 24th now its the 17th either way just glad its coming

4 Likes

True I am the same way as long as I get the hard copy I really have no bad feelings

5 Likes

If high school DxD doesn’t get another season could we get more information about what really happened to not give us another season. I mean yes they changed art styles. But give me a concrete reason that the most popular harem anime never got another season. We have bought the light novels in sign of support so what more do we the fan need to do to insure that we get more high school DxD anime

4 Likes

More money in getting us to buy the books – manga and light novels.

It almost always boils down to, “Follow the money.”

3 Likes