High School DxD

True very true. I want more news I mean I understand that they have a lot going on but it has been some time since we had any news that makes me feel uneasy

4 Likes

Its hard news to come by. They are very hush hush on the subject

3 Likes

Ya. I mean as a fan wouldn’t you want to show your diehard fans some information that gets our mouths water. Then give us something that can keep our attentions till they have bigger news to give us. As long as high school DxD doesn’t go the route of what kingdom hearts did by giving us a small glimpse into what is going on then go dark till everyone was becoming heartless

4 Likes

Well here is my thought, We were told years ago if we wanted a new season to support the manga and LN’s of course we did (idk what the sales are might see if there is a way to see) then there hasnt been much news. I believe and this is just me, We havent gotten any new manga either just light novels so no images nothing i believe its due to the current state of the world

4 Likes

We need more fuel in the fire bear because Ishi ain’t getting another dime out me mark my words… until tomorrow that is

@MageHeart good point, I think the world has changed unfortunately in a wrong way with the whole cancel culture and shit like that

4 Likes

Look im not political, I love what I love and know enough of what I need and I want DXD to thrive. I want it all more then anything but people are really out here trying to ruin anything someone enjoys

4 Likes

I bet someone took offense to the whole nipple beam thing in the novels and complained to Ichiei on twitter about it. “I didn’t like how Rias shot out beams from her tits so now I’m going to cancel your series.” :rofl:

3 Likes

It could be, it could be just a mixture of everything there is a whole lot I can say on the matter Either way I wont give up on it and I am not breaking down to read something online

4 Likes

And the crappiest part is oh how bad I wanted to see Akeno in her fallen outfit :sob::sob:

6 Likes

Found this lottery that goes from April 9 till the 30th. More western designs but I like them. Thought I’d share to anyone who is interested. Seems more Rias and Akeno oriented.

5 Likes

High School DXD is the only source of anime that I’ve watch that was purely made for fan-service. I love High School DXD for mature reasons :sob::sob::sob:. It’s pleasing to the eyes but the plot wasn’t engaging but I still enjoy it. I’m really hoping for another season of the show.

5 Likes

Anime version left off on a bad timing because the plot gets better throughout the light novel series, especially for season 5 (lol season 5 totally coming out).

5 Likes

Support the manga!!!

5 Likes

Well from the legend the 9th is Rias birthday!

9 Likes

Well we have about one more week till the next light novel drops who is excited about that.

5 Likes

Yay then get to wait another year probably :rofl:

4 Likes

Aug 20th

3 Likes

That isn’t as bad as I was thinking

4 Likes

Question when is your Vol14 arriving?

3 Likes

I just ordered mine off of amazon so I am guaranteed to get it on the 20th

4 Likes