Holiday game

3 Likes

Jashin from Drop kick my devil! Just for Zoy

Minos

7 Likes

yep but you have to post a picture of her! That’s what the rules state! (edit one into your post!)

3 Likes

Rule says a picture of another character from the anime or cartoon, bonus points if you have a figure

5 Likes

I’ll join in a bit at work,

4 Likes

Gave you one and one :stuck_out_tongue:

My turn :grin:

3 Likes

This is an older picture but I do have this figure in storage! Painted it myself.

Here is a less blurry picture off the internet!

s-l400

4 Likes

I’m gonna lose this Game​:sob::sob::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Naga Slayers

5 Likes

ok, guess I didn’t understand the assignment

2 Likes

correct!

2 Likes

though on there!

looks like someone form Gundam

3 Likes

Lupin the Third Fujiko Mine

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well you are right on that part

3 Likes

To continue the rules, yes you take a picture of a figure in your collection someone else names the figure, the anime/ cartoon it’s from, then posts a pic of another character from that( the first one to respond correctly gets a point for just a internet image & 2 points for in collection.

4 Likes

This is a tough one. This is let’s say Keiffer 2

4 Likes

Keiffer 3

3 Likes

Keiffer 4

3 Likes

I’ll moderate to see for first response and reply a costum emoji :raised_hand::fist_left: to show who won. It per figure so final scores are going to be high if we have fifty+ people to play I’ll post pictures of the prizes from the box which is a mix of vintage figure to the japanese exclusive pokemon merchandise.
(As a consultantion prize if nothing catches your fancy from the box I’ll owe ya a prize if we ever met irl at a convention):crazy_face:

3 Likes