I'm new and am so glad to be apart of this Community!

:sparkles:Heyo fellow Anime and Waifu Lovers!:sparkles:I love video games of most genres, collecting anime themed merch/figurines although I am new to the scene. :sweat_smile: Cowboy Bebop, One Piece, Samurai Champloo, Kill La Kill, Dr. Stone, Soul Eater, TTIGR as a Slime and Fairytale are just some of my favs of many. My Waifu would be Nico Robin, Faye Valentine, Fubuki, Hinata, Marin and Makima! :woozy_face::yellow_heart: P.S. So sorry if I butcher this art attachments without the Blur/Spoiler setting. I think I did it right…:sweat_smile::face_with_peeking_eye: Will gladly take help if it doesn’t.
(upload://iUDhguaACylOmrdWiwiEDNyK8Pb.png)

10 Likes

Welcome welcome, its ok no one gets the blur the first time but you are safe there is no naughty bits. Might need to fix the very top image it got cut off

4 Likes

5 Likes

Was there one before this one?

4 Likes

Yeah I keep messing up the edit😮‍💨. I need to use my laptop lol This was the missing one

6 Likes

Very nice, still safe but for safety I threw a blur on it

4 Likes

Thank you for fixing it for me.

4 Likes

Its what I do, plenty of peps here good mods gotta watch out for that monkey man @Zoysite13 :unamused: he is a crafty one really into spiders lol Joking aside we are happy you have joined us.

5 Likes

nice to meet you kiko and welcome to the community

5 Likes

You also and thank you!

5 Likes

:joy: Will do and much appreciated!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community friend, also nice choice on Miss Robin but I’m more of a Boa Hancock guy myself :heart::blush:

5 Likes

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

This place is getting bigger near every day!

Enjoy browsing and adding to the meme, Waifu (there’s shitloads of em) , game and literally anything you want threads!! :rofl:

Just be aware, the axis cult may try to induct you. Just stay strong, and remember. Eris pad’s her chest.

7 Likes

Again, welcome to the forum.

3 Likes

Watch out for that Monkey Man, huh!
fdb0f11bc1d39251722e46156c5b9e10

Now I see why you posted all those Rachnera images in the Monster Girl thread… @MageHeart

@Kiko Welcome to the forum, be sure to not fall for that blasphemous Akeno Cult they call a church, lol. We all know Aqua is the one true goddess!

8 Likes

Alright look…I had to mix it up lol I wasnt wrong and and i planned ahead with a peace offering

6 Likes

Roger that🫡

5 Likes

Haha I indeed have some research to do that I may come to a respectful and profitable decision! :joy:

6 Likes

@ARCTICoperator can bestow you into the luscious church of Akeno Himejima :heart:

Come in with open arms :hugs:

6 Likes

Welcome Kiko! Wish you have a great time here :tada:

5 Likes