March 2024 Vote

Hahah I’m still new so I’m still learning :joy:

4 Likes

All good you will learn, look when people were asking scientists to make catgirls a reality, Zoy went on a quest to have them come together to make his spider waifu, neither rain nor sleet nor world ending events stopped him and it changes a man. He has seen a lot of the world but still holds out that he will break from the chains of basic and get what he well deserves. Where was I going with this? Not really sure either way I gave someone some lore and a meaning behind his rough exterior lol

2 Likes

All is updated. Thank you @Zoysite13 :smiley:

4 Likes

Who’s the 2nd wall scroll?

3 Likes

Yue from Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest

4 Likes

Hmmm never heard about it🥹
But I haven’t watch REM anime either so I don’t think is fair for me to vote lol😅

2 Likes

Vote anyhow :stuck_out_tongue: makes it interesting

4 Likes

Another entry for Rachnera @Zoysite13 :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::pray:t4:

4 Likes

I sent him personalized messages to inform him my civic duty was done for Rachnera lol
He is gonna hunt me down and beat me with a sac of oranges, wont leave a bruise and will show me whos boss lol

2 Likes

It’s been great seeing the Buff Anyas at cons…

4 Likes

$300.00 for a box? How? I Order two boxed a month myself, one non-ecchi without the scale figure and without the T-shirt upgrades, and one ecchi with all upgraded as seen here on my bank statment.
cost

here is the break down of the costs:

Normal monthly subscription with no add-on’s and your 1 free figure is $29.95 plus shipping.

Each additional figure offered was for $24.95 each which would increase the price from $29.95 plus shipping to $79.85.

Then you got your normal add-on’s

the first optional add-on changes out the mini-figure to a full on scale figure like the Esdeath figure we all just got. for an extra $19.99. which would increase your basic box to $49.94 plus shipping.

The second optional add-on just adds a shirt for $16.99 which would increase your box price to $46.94 plus shipping (or $66.93 plus shipping if you got the scale figure add-on also)

Then there is a 3rd add-on for digital products, not my thing so to each their own. which would increase the price further by $29 dollars.

so with all the optional add-on’s and one time add-on of the digital items for $29, at max your first box should have cost $145.83.

The only way I could get $300 for the cost was to go with the 3 month plan.

Even with the 3 month plan, you already paid in advance for your second and 3rd month but will be billed again on the 4th box for another 3 month plan, but without the added digital products and 2 extra figures, which both were one time add-on’s for first time subscribers, it should be still $80 less then the first box payment when your automatically renewed in 3 months.

4 Likes

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f37414a4c516e7237614a4e546a413d3d2d313331373939333835382e31373435666133643539376261633732373

3 Likes

Sorry I had to break it down, so many people are so confused and misinformed about the pricing and such.

We need a general topic for all the newbies who come to the forum to ask questions about their subscription, may who post one question creating a whole new thread asking the same questions that have been asked a 100 times before, then never see them again in the forum.

It’s amazing how many people get confused about the subscription service pricing and shipping, and instead of reading the FAQ’s create topics in the forum asking instead.

Sorry if I get a bit annoyed but, it gets old answering the same questions over and over again with new topics created on what seems a weekly basis asking same thing over and over again by different users instead of doing two minutes of research. Seems everyone wants to be spoon-fed information these days in order to understand anything, not just Otaku Box topics, I saying ANY information, instead of researching themselves. I thoroughly research any information I want info on, it’s how I was taught. If I ever ask a question, it’s usually because I couldn’t find the answer through researching myself.

I may be a MOD myself but I was thrusted into the position along with Beestie and somwhere, lol, not complaining, but I am just a normal user and subscriber like everyone else and get no additional discounts or perks.

5 Likes

Definitely the REM scroll and the #1 shirt.
Usually I always decline the shirts but for this one I genuinely like the design of the #1 shirt.

3 Likes

My vote goes to the REM scroll and the shirt #1.

3 Likes

Rem scroll is awesome!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah the 3 month I have and it said the 300.00 one lol

3 Likes

I did the 3 months option, but I paid 155 or so because I don’t have the scale figure

4 Likes

$300 isn’t for a single box, plus paying for 3 months at a crack is at a discount so not even $300 when paying monthly is only $73.92 total after tax and shipping if you get the full size figure and the shirt.

4 Likes

Sadly I will probably miss the Rem scroll because I have to do my trip to AZ in March

3 Likes