New Years Cam Party?

Or if all the streamers that are part of the community do a collab together. Then we all be in a discord…just options. I’m down for whatever

8 Likes

i have a wife and family but i would still be up for it even if i am late. As it would be awesome.

10 Likes

Good Morning ALL, Sorry for the delay, but here is the Twitch Channel I will be streaming on.

https://www.twitch.tv/daidoji_uji

I will start streaming just before 6PM PST and I will keep it going until after midnight. @Liz You are welcome to be a co host and I would love it if you were. Anyone wishing to share their camera let me know and I can add to a squad.

Spread the word.

9 Likes

This is pretty cool! I will join for sure.

6 Likes

Yes plz keep us posted I’ll be joining of course. Looking forward to meeting you all and starting the new year right

5 Likes

I’ll probably be there too!! ( Mostly busy distracting my dog, but I’ll try to pay a visit anyway)

5 Likes

@Daidoji_Uji please make sure to stream on the forum directly, on this topic, with the code I have sent you, thanks! -Liz🌸

4 Likes

I will def be joining just might be later on.

4 Likes

Yeah you should it’ll be a good time.

4 Likes

I’ll be in and out but after I do the family thing I’ll be in.

4 Likes

I should be there don’t really have any plans

4 Likes

Ha! You thought you had no plans. You do now.

4 Likes

Yeah but see these are plans I am fine with following through with lol I am pretty sur e I burst into flames everytime I go out in crowd place

4 Likes

Intend to get the same way. Get super anxious and the anxiety sinks in. I have a bad habit of making plans then I start thinking of all the pole and talk myself into just staying home lol.

5 Likes

Welllll Lockdown didnt help me lol but unless I know you I pretty much have a anxiety of going out in public even getting groceries I fly through Isles just to get out lol I just prefer talking and hanging out with people I know or pretty much anyone here

5 Likes

Haha that’s me all day. Speed walking, though when I go to books a million and I’m looking at manga I just chill out and kinda calm down. Helps that no one is really in the section.
I have to be pretty sure about you to kick it with you in real life, trust issues. Joint the discourse has been easy, helps that everyone here is into the same stuff as me in a way. Being from all walks of life and yet there’s a common interest to talk about and what not

4 Likes

and here we are all common interest and less Public lol

4 Likes

Makes it that much easier.

esa GIF

Not sure if you know that movie…maybe.

4 Likes

Hmmmmm Blood in, Blood out right?

4 Likes

That’s correct.

5 Likes