The calendar 2024

Dear sweeties :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

It’s that time again! The holiday season is upon us!
The calendar 2024 is coming, all subscribers will get it in November and all NEW subscribers will get it in the December box.

Cheers!
-Liz :cherry_blossom:

14 Likes

Ohhhh can’t wait :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Yay :partying_face:

4 Likes

I was just asking about that recently! I was hoping to get it in the November box!!!

3 Likes

Can’t waiiittt!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This is my calendar in my kitchen (I bought it at 5 and below) but I need a new one :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

it’s been a tradition for a few years now that Liz gives us a Calendar in the box at the beginning of the new year!

The problem was for the first couple of years she would put the Calendar in January’s box, so a majority of us didn’t get the Calendar till February making the first month of the Calendar useless. Last year after many suggestions Liz started putting the Calendar in the November box instead so that everyone would be able to use it all year long starting in January! Looks like she will be continuing the tradition this year! Thankfully! As myself and many others love the Calendar, It is the only Calendar I have on display in my Apartment!

Also, on a side note, there used to be two versions of the Calendar, and ecchi version and non-ecchi version, it depended on your preferences for your box. But last year (or was it earlier? I forget :man_shrugging: ) The ecchi version was discontinued, which is fine for many who do not wanna display nude ecchi art in their home or work desk or whatever.

3 Likes

Ohhh that’s interesting to know. I only being with her for 3 months so I didn’t know that. But I’m glad. I agree with the ecchi topic. I couldn’t display the calendar if it is like that. I put my calendar in the kitchen and my kids use it as well :flushed:. As much I like to watch ecchi anime, I do it in the privacy of my room and when my kiddos not around.

4 Likes

Can’t wait :spiral_calendar: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Wow, that was a very well-filled calendar.

3 Likes

Cool :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m a really forgetful person, so everything has to be in calendar. I tried my phone calendar, and it wasn’t working out, so I prefer the physical copy where I can checkmark when I did the events.

3 Likes

If that’s what you use a your Calendar for, TOB version isn’t going to be much use for you other then telling you the date, and The Calendar they send in the box is the standing desk type, with no real room to write notes.

Here are picture examples:
The 2023 Calendar

The 2022 Calendar (the first year they didn’t make an Ecchi version)

The 2021 Calendar (I only subscribed to the Ecchi version of the box at this time, I later subbed to a second non-ecchi box later this year, no inside pictures due to the ecchi art inside)
2021’s version featured the art vote losers instead of the winners that year inside. (something I liked which gave the other artwork some feature time!)

The 2020 Calendar was my first Otaku Box Calendar, no inside the Calendar photo’s do to them images being ecchi. I don’t know if there was Calendars any earlier since I subscribed for the first time in July 0f 2019.

4 Likes

I’m a little sad about it because I do use my calendar to write events and my work hrs and bills I need to pay and ect.

3 Likes

I need some admin help to get my badges and access to the Legendary Lounge.

4 Likes

Welcome Back @Keiffer

2 Likes

Welcome back Duders!

3 Likes

Thanks bro

3 Likes

CRAP! It just dawned on me when they started greeting you! Damn, dude! You were missed!

3 Likes

Its been awhile. Pissed zoro.to got taken down.

2 Likes