September 2024 Vote

Liz will send you a link.

5 Likes

Just got confirmation that they removed it. Quick response on the support side. :+1:

5 Likes

Gee, she made me remove it myself via a link. sniffles @Liz doesn’t love me.

6 Likes

1 For me and I stopped getting the T-shirts 6 months ago I don’t need anymore T-Shirts, but I am looking forward to the Figure since it’s Xenovia

4 Likes

1 and 1 :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

:1st_place_medal:Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

Show your support for your favorite piece and stay tuned for the final results!

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal: Weekly vote leading update :2nd_place_medal:

Vote at: www.theotakubox.com/vote

6 Likes

Landslide results

4 Likes

Yeah, put a fork in it, that vote is done. Though I would have loved the Tatsumaki Shirt to win, I need more white shirts and I have no idea who that is on the other shirt.

Edit: after zooming in on the shirt vote I realized it was Boa Hancock from One Piece. Still, its a bit much for me to wear out in public.

5 Likes

Dang, and I was really hoping for Robin to win lol. I voted #2 & #2. I’m just a sucker for One Piece girls. Both wall scolls are dope though!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Xveil

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m loving it here.

5 Likes

First of all welcome to the community @Xveil

Second, I voted for Albedo but to be honest I prefer Robin myself, I only voted for Albedo for the bear since that is his waifu. Gotta help out your peeps from time to time.

4 Likes

Welcome Welcome,
My vote would of went to Robin But gotta help out the boy’s they were here for dark times lol

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Xveil :tada:

4 Likes

100% going with #2 and #2

5 Likes

:1st_place_medal: Congratulations to The September 2024 Winners! :revolving_hearts: :tada: :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes