Show off your manga collection

@Zoysite13 seriously? Now everyone evolves just like Saiyans? I think that’s a quick way to get stale.

4 Likes

Mines a bit more, low grade, find what i can on my travels.

4 Likes

@felixjordanoff really digging that Uzumaki book and also Maus! I read it back in highschool, I would love to read it again as an adult.

5 Likes

Nice collections there.

4 Likes

Only a portion of my total collection, but here it is. Also figs, but that is a new one for me.

4 Likes

Looks solid :+1: :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks. I need another bookshelf so I can get the rest displayed.

4 Likes

Get 2. Trust me.

4 Likes

Had a coworker drop off some book 1s that he had spares of, all from manga I have not read yet–oh, and 1 light novel…

2 Likes

Ancient Magus Bride is supposedly very good. Haven’t read it myself yet. I’ve heard good things about Arpeggio of Blue Steel, too.

3 Likes

I’s that Watamote manga any good, I own the anime on Blu Ray.

2 Likes

I need to get a 3rd myself, running out of room and I keep buying more manga. I just got “Farming Life in Another World” volumes 1 thru 8 two days ago, mainly because I liked the anime and wanna see the differences between the anime and manga and where it leads up to. After volume 3, its already caught up to the anime.

3 Likes

I enjoyed it quite a lot. Tomoko is just so pathetic that she somehow makes it endearing, even when she is sexually harassing her own brother or best friend. As a geeky nerd from my earliest days, I could relate to the series better than I care to admit.

3 Likes

Any other good romance or shonen manga i should look into?

6 Likes

Random gobbo.

2 Likes

Goblin Slayer will wait…

2 Likes

Today’s goodwill score

4 Likes

Nice find Keiff!

4 Likes

Just picked this up recently, there is only one volume out so far, I haven’t read it yet but I plan on reading it soon!

4 Likes

Let us know how it is good sir

4 Likes