Show off your manga collection

Just a small portion.

7 Likes

My collection is all boxed up atm. :sob: Moving soon.

5 Likes

Dang. We’ll have a safe and smooth move. Make sure to post pics when you get all set up.

5 Likes

This is all I have outside of storage right now. Mostly light novels just a few manga

6 Likes

I read A LOT of manga! there is just so many good stories in manga that anime just haven’t gotten to yet, also many times the manga goes way past where the anime left off.
I have a hard time keeping my attention with anime these days so manga seems like a better fit, not sure if I have ADHD or something, but when I have a book in my hand I pay more attention to the story then if I’m watching it on a screen.

this is post one of two of my collection.

9 Likes

This is post two of two of my collection, feel free to ask me about any series in particular.
keep in mind I haven’t read through all these yet, but a vast majority is read.

Dragon Ball, any isekai series, and monster girl stuff is my main interests.
of course I have a healthy dose of old school manga as well like Tenchi and Hellsing.

8 Likes

Holy Toledo! These are some impressive collections. I need to step my game up. Kid Buu is the best dragon ball z character

4 Likes

I’ve always been more partial to Frieza myself, he was more sinister with the way he operated with pretending to be polite and courteous before betraying you.

With Frieza, being evil was a choice which makes him the most sinister of them all.

think about it, Majin Buu was just pure Chaos with no rhyme or reason a force of nature, and supposedly created that way on purpose by Bibbidi or rather controlled by him.
Cell was Programed to be evil by Dr. Gero and his computer, he really didn’t have a choice in the matter.
Piccolo was evil because that was his nature, he was all the evil that the unnamed Namekian case out from himself in order to become Kami.

Frieza, it was all by choice. Frieza could have chose to be a force for good in the universe, but let his greed and unchallenged power corrupt his being. Who knows how many civilizations Frieza and his army destroyed with genocide of their planets. And he did it in the disguise of being benevolent. That and Frieza’s untapped potential make him one of the most dangerous foes every in Dragon Ball.

Have you seen Frieza’s newest form? Frieza Black? He acheived this new form after training in a room of time and space he found on another planet for 10 years. He then one shotted Gas which at the time Ultra Intinct Goku and Ultra Ego Vegeta was struggling with. then proceeds to one shot both UI Goku and UE Vegeta at the same time knocking them both out. Frieza at the moment is the most powerful mortal in the DBZ universe possibly even more powerful then Beerus or maybe even Whis at the moment.

5 Likes

Holy shit. I never really thought about that. Thanks for the brain bottling. Lol. But just think of what Buu could have become, almost like how frieza is now. That new form of his is insane. To be that strong. I don’t really follow the manga I guess I will now, thanks. My poor poor wallet.

6 Likes

Hard to really show but I got about 345 books but I don’t know the exact amount since some of my books are not mangas there normal books just know the big portion is mangas :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Every other manga/Light I have is in a box I gotta dig up at some point but I figured since these are always close at hand its a small collection for now

7 Likes

Very nice. I don’t have any of that series. Lol I’m not cultured enough lol

4 Likes

I mean but who is filtered enough anyway lol

6 Likes

I meant cultured lol not filtered

5 Likes

I had this slight feeling that was meant to be cultured but filtered was also a good choice so why not run with it. I guess my culture goes a bit more sense every time a new one is up its on instant preorder as my number 1 I will support it!!

6 Likes

I don’t think I have anything on instant pre order. I have a few figures on preorder scheduled for like year out lol.

5 Likes

It would be figures as well if they just made ones I was after butttt these will fill the void for now

6 Likes

I tell everyone check out Azur lane figures…lol.
You won’t be disappointed.

5 Likes

You got it I will take a peak

6 Likes

My filter is broken :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes